LOOK!!!!!!!!!! I may be biased, but...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I think I've borrowed Jill's "mommy goggles!" :new_shocked:

We've always thought this mare was beautiful, but we never got around to taking any pictures of her so we just used the one from the back of her papers (not a good picture!). Back in July, we got to take part in a photo shoot, so here is 11 year old Jandts Cheeri Deeri, aka Dinah, in all her glory! She was not sweated nor conditioned in any way. If fact, she's turned out 24/7 and has free choice hay.

DinahCollageJuly06medium.jpg

We have more photos of Dinah, and some of our other horses, coming, but Elizabeth was kind enough to email me this one so I could take it to Regionals this week.

Oh steph, you know I think that girl is simply stunning! I'm so thankful you decided to bring her and get pictures that really do her justice.
default_wub.png
:

Poor Elizabeth, I think we are all wanting 'just one' to take to Regionals. We have one of Skipper supposed to be shipped to the hotel....sure hope it gets there. :bgrin

Charlotte

"mommy goggles" Guess I missed the story on that one, but I think it fits a lot of us
default_yes.gif
:

Charlotte, Jill was the first one I heard use the term, and she always refers to them when posting pics of her boys from Erica. I thought it was a "neat" phrase, so I had to borrow it for this mare--it fits!

This mare has been there and back this year due to a late-term abortion, but she's looking great and I can't wait to see what she has when we get a chance to breed her to Ozzy. She has a home for life.

Well, she's not even my hooved daughter and I can see she is BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: I bet DunIT's brother thinks so, too :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Mommy Goggles??? NO WAY!!!! This mare is stunning to the naked eye. You know how I feel about her - she is one nice mare and she rates those pictures.

Mommy Goggles??? NO WAY!!!! This mare is stunning to the naked eye. You know how I feel about her - she is one nice mare and she rates those pictures. Makes pretty nice babies too!

Makes pretty nice babies too!

Weird stuff happened there! :lol: Anyone hearing echoes???

Gorgeous! The Head/neck shot look like a full size arabian

I bet DunIT's brother thinks so, too :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin
LOL, he's not the least bit discriminate!! I think anything goes, with him!

Freeland, I didn't know you "knew" her. Maybe I'm lucky you are going for the small ones?
default_wink.png
:

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Dinah is a special mare.

Wow! Fantastic picture and horse! I wish her daughter was as photogenic!

Viki

She is BEAUTIFUL, Steph!! In no way are those just the Mommy Goggles looking at her!

Back