Got my Nat'l Jacket...today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'sMinis

Reaction score
Hi...Those of you waiting for your Nat'l jackets they are coming. I just got mine today...very excited!!!!

Gina

Gina,

Would that be the one with Nat'l Champ Header on it?????????????? You go girl!!!!!!!!! I am SO SO jealous.

On a serious note, congrats again on your national wins. I was so glad I could be there to share the moments with you. You deserve it.

Barb

Oh Barb...You are a hoot!!!!
default_laugh.png
Thank you for all your support.

Congratulations on your new jackets....for those of us that will never get one, can we you see someone modeling one??

Photos please, Thanks

So...I am proudly wearing my jacket yesterday when I picked up the kids from school. My 6th grader looks it over and say "Cool jacket, did you know miniature is spelled wrong?" Sure enough...I had our farm name put on the front and it's spelled "miniatue". I am so bummed. I am trying to get a hold of them today to see if I can send it back for repair. My husband's is also wrong.

OMG l had to laugh at that...but ya gotta love the kid for letting you know before you stumbled onto the mistake yourself
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

Oh Gosh, I hate to laugh but at least we know the kids are learning their spelling...good for them
default_aktion033.gif

But I will bet that every jacket out there is spelled wrong. Bummer...but its still a National jacket

I got ahold of them....and the jackets are in route back to be fixed. Thank Goodness!!!!!

Latest posts

Back