Goodbye Princesa!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

overo
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]It is with VERY HEAVY HEARTS we say GOODBYE to our dear sweet Princesa who tried so very, very hard to live. Yesterday(Saturday) afternoon Princesa went down and was in great pain so we just gave her something to make it easier as this episode was very severe and she was screaming
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
....We tried so very hard to help her and Friday night she was feeling much better, was eating and drinking and hadn't had any painful moments for 2 days.....we were SO HAPPY that maybe she would make it, but that was not meant to be we are sorry to say. We are going to bury her tomorrow after we perform an atopsy to see what happened in the end.
[/SIZE]

Thank you all for your kind thoughts, suggestions and prayers. They were greatly appreciated, but I guess we acted to late for her. We feel very bad, but have learned many new things.

This is our dear Princesa

RHR La Princesa Of Arenosa(Pecante's-Stronghold-Ojeras x Kewpie's Esperanza Of Arenosa)

Princesa%209-02.jpg

She leaves four foals~

AClassic Touch Princecita~2004 Sorrel pinto filly sired by AClassic Touch Poco De Echo

Both loving owned by Larry, Maryann and Brianna Cerullo

AClassic Touch De Camino~2005 Sorrel colt sired by Kewpie's Pepito Of Arenosa

Loving owned by Jon Hoopes

AClassic Touch Castana~2008 Sorrel filly sired by Kewpie's Pepito Of Arenosa

Loving owned by US and will be her replacement

and lastly, but by far never the least(none were)

AClassic Touch Pudrino~2009 Sorrel pinto colt she leaves behind sired by Kewpie's Pepito Of Arenosa and will be Pepito's replacement for the future. He is such a brave little guy and already loves US very much...Watch out because PUD will be a Champion! His sire and dam will be so proud of him as we will too
default_wub.png

She is shown in this picture at her best as we want to remember her this way and you all too!
default_wub.png

Again Thanks for being here for US
default_yes.gif

Mel Broadhead

and

Jenny Shea

So sorry for your loss of such a beauty! Big Hugs from Silver Maple Miniature.

I'm so sorry, Jenny...

I know how hard it is to lose these precious souls. My thoughts are with you.

Liz

I am so sorry for your loss...she sounds like she was a very special mare...

Liz R.

Jenny I am so hurting for you. You certainly did every single thing in the world for beautiful Princesa and I thought she had turned the corner for you. You were so brave you saved her from the pain and let her to to Rainbow Bridge where she will never hurt again. She leaves a wonderful legacy to carry on. Rest in Peace pretty girl. I am so sorry this happended.

OH NO!
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry!! I thought she was getting better and I was so glad!

I KNOW the pain of losing a most beloved one. I send you a big {{{{HUG}}}}

I'm very sorry you lost her. You fought so hard!

She was beautiful

Oh, I know your pain... I am so sorry.

Don't blame yourself...that you "acted too late". You did everything you knew to do. And obviously you cared deeply for her.

She was loved and I am sure she knew it.

The emptiness will slowly heal.

My thoughts are with you.

Jenny.....My heart is going out to you and Mel. Please give Mel a double hug from both Larry and me.

Cita is an awesome mom here. I am NOT going to tell her that her mom has passed.........not going to say any more.

Blessings to you both.

I am so very sorry for your loss
default_sad.png
She was absolutely beautiful. *hugs*

default_no.gif
So sorry to hear your sad news
default_no.gif

But she was very loved and you did all you could. My heart goes out to you.

default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby I'm very sorry to hear of your loss...I too, know how you feel. {{{HUGS}}} and RIP beautiful Princesa.

We are so sorry to hear the terrible news.

She was a lovely mare and was obviously so dearly loved.

It was kind of you to share the events that have led to her loss and possibly the results you receive might allow others to avoid your tragedy.

Latest posts

Back