Goodbye Princesa!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh NO!

I am so sorry to hear this. I was sure she was getting better. Please let us know what did happen in the end.

Hugs to you during this time of mourning.

Beth

I am so very sorry for your loss!
default_no.gif

Princesa was oviously a fighter. Our thoughts & prayers are with you on the loss of such a precious little one.

I am so very sorry that Princessa lost her struggle. I hope you can find comfort in your special memories of her.

Charlotte

She was very beautiful and I am sure you will miss her
default_sad.png
.........so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will find out what caused this(in the autopsy) and help others from her experience.

So very sorry to read that your lovely girl lost her fight. I know from reading your posts that she fought so very hard and that you did everything possible to help her.

Hoping that all the precious memories you have of precious times together will help you a little right now. She was a lucky girl to have you as her Mum.

Thoughts from across the World are with you at this sad time.

Anna

I am so, so sorry to hear that you lost your beautiful girl.

At least she is no longer in pain. She is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you.

My condolences to you and yours, Georgiegirl

I am so sorry for your loss. She was such a beautiful mare! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time of loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif
It sounds like she had a wonderful life with you and was loved till the end. {{{{HUGS}}}}

default_no.gif
my heart goes out to you and your family.

I know how hard it is to lose a very dear friend(mini)

You will be in our prayers

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for the final decision. She will forever live in your hearts and so sorry for this sad ending.

Hugs,

Joyce

As someone that recently lost one of our mares I certainly know your pain.

If there is something we can learn that might help us about her loss, please pass it on.

She was a lovely mare.

My sympathy is honestly with you and your family.

Latest posts

Back