Goodbye, Kyan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was so very sad to hear that you lost your very special boy. :no: Sending prayers
default_pray.gif
: and healing thoughts to help in this very sad time for you.. So, So very sorry..
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Liz - I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kyan. I have looked at his pictures many times on your website - and just can't believe that this happened. Such an unexpected and tragic event - my heart goes out to you at this time.

Run free beautiful little boy.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

[SIZE=12pt]Liz-[/SIZE]

What an awful loss! My thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Kyan was one beautiful boy.

Barbie

OH LIZ!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :no:

I AM SO SORRY! :no: I am shocked to hear this... :no:

Rest In Peace little Kyan... :no:

I havent been on much lately because of work schedules and chores so what a shock to see this. :no:

I am so sorry you lost him Liz he was a beautiful boy!

Jeri

I am so sorry to read about this Liz,,,,,,,I can't tell you how sorry I am for your loss.

Better thoughts your direction. He's beautiful.

Liz,

You have my heartfelt sympathy. :-(((

I am so sorry. What a stunning little boy he was. I remember how beautiful he was in the very first pictures you posted when he was born.

Susan O.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. It has to make it even worse not knowing what happened to him.

Judy

I'm so sorry Liz, how heartbreaking. He was such a beatiful, soulful looking little guy.

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost one of my favorite mares yesterday, too.

Oh my, I don't know what to say.. I am so sorry for you loss. I can't believe it! He was such a handsome little guy.

Oh no, not Kyan!
default_sad.png
I'm so very sorry Liz, how very heartbreaking....

Even we though we only have three horses, I can't imagine losing one this way..it breaks my heart to feel the sadness in your words, please stay strong and remember him with love,

Carl and Maxine

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png
He was such a beautiful boy, and he was so lucky to have been in the care of someone like you. Rest in peace Kyan
default_bye-sad.gif
:

I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful colt, my prayers going out to you and your beloved boy.

You gave him such a good life and I am sure he is up there running free and happy. So sorry for your loss, one never knows why.

Latest posts

Back