Goodbye, Kyan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Liz! I'm so very sorry. :no: It's just a tragedy, I know it's very painful. He was a beautiful boy.
default_bye-sad.gif
:

:no: Oh no Liz, my heart just sank when I red the subject line. I am sooooo VERY sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. (((((HUGS))))) to you at this difficult time.

OMG,,, I am so SO sorry Liz. Mr Curly Pants.... He was so sweet and pretty. I know he thought he was a man now and getting to be a spunky stud man. You guys take such great care of your horses and he had a wonderful life. Sounds like he just went to sleep. I wish I could help you guys. Tried to call. Let me know if we can help. I know you loved him...

Oh, LIZ!!
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: I can't believe what I've read. Kyan, gone? I'm in shock. That poor, special, shy-yet-bold little boy; I can't comprehend that your beautiful silver buckskin is gone. How can he be? I was going to see him again in just another month and wonder over how big he must surely have been getting.

I grieve with you for this awful and unexpected loss. He has gone over the bridge like the man whose passing he was named for.
default_bye-sad.gif
: Goodbye, Kyan.

I can't believe it. :no:

Leia

I am sooo very sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy :no:

Oh Liz, I'm so very sorry for your sad loss. Holding in warmest love & prayers.

Oh LIZ!!! I am heartbroken for you!!! This is just unbelievable, terrible, awful, horrible news. DAMMIT! How can it be??? He was the most amazingly gorgeous guy and I know so well-loved. I am so sad... for you and for your lovely little horse family.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_bye-sad.gif
:

Gosh Liz this is my first night back on the Forum and I am so sad to see

your sad new about Kyan..........I am so sorry for the loss of that

sweet boy........ glad I had a chance to give him a pony hug last summer.

Oh goodness, I'm sorry. What a horrible shock, my thoughts are with you, I'm sending hugs.

Enjoy the green pastures Kyan.

Latest posts

Back