GOOD NEWS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
I am soooo happy,
default_laugh.png
Cortney is finally starting to come out of this! I was there over the weekend, and she was having such a rough time, We really felt like we where on an emotional roller coaster. But today Jon called me and said someone wants to talk to you, and it was Cortney, and she sounded SOOOOOOO GOOD! She doesn't remember the accident, and was reading all her cards, and was wondering how everyone knew she was in an accident when she just found out herself. She has trouble seeing out of one of her eyes, she says it is all white, they checked her and said maybe a blood vessel broke, and with time she should get vision/color back in that eye. She is still in alot of pain. She does have a cast on her ankle now, and she still has to wear the neck brace...but she is able to get up and use a walker......I am just on cloud nine........thank you so much for all the prayers....I know they helped...and continue to help. She is also texting...........back and forth to Ty, which is so neat. They are moving Ty to the Madonna Rehab in Lincoln, NE...for physical therapy. I pray that he will get better.

I told Cort today I would be up to see her either tomorrow or in a couple days, and she said GET THIS: "If I am still here" She wants sprung from there!haha

We had such a rough night Sat night with her crying and screaming, and could not console her, but the nurses where right, they thought she was trying hard to wake up more....
default_wink.png

I just hope everything continues to go well for her, there is a long road ahead, and she still does not know about Tys condition, just that he is ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad to hear that she is improving and responding to everything. I will keep her and Ty in my prayers.

default_pray.gif
OH, THANK GOD!! What WONDERFUL news! I am so happy for your family and hope she continues to steadily improve!
default_aktion033.gif

I love to read good news like this.

Keeping them in my prayers.

Best news Ive read all day!!!

Yeah you go girl!!!

The power of prayer and medicine can't be beat!

Oh thank God!! I have tears in my eyes! I'm so glad to hear this Michele!

HUGS & PRAYERS!

Latest posts

Back