Golf Carts at AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunraye Miniatures

Reaction score
I was curious at AMHR Nationals I see many people in golf carts. Usually its the same people. I was curious do you rent them or are they yours? They look like they belong to the Expo Center. I always forget to ask somebody there. If they are rentable how do you go by renting one and how much do they cost?

Both--you can rent them from over by the RV campgrounds for about $12 per day (my bill was over $300 two years ago when I was there for the whole show). Some people bring their own, but I would need a way bigger trailer!!!

Hmm we rented one this year and it was like 28 bucks a day not 12 but was way fun We only had it the last couple of days as we took someone elses after they left but really (and how embarassing is this for me) it was like a disneyland ride and one of the funnest things about Nationals I love those little things
smile.gif

I have a big enough trailer with a ramp, I took my own to every show I could. But you can rent them there.

Back