Getting into the Christmas spirit!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMW

Reaction score
Got an elf hat that was intended for the dogs, and as it would turn out my horse enjoyed it much more! She found that it kept her ears warm, and after a while realized how awesome it was to toss the pom pom around.

Who else is getting into the spirit?

67021_4464849012227_1066391424_n.jpg

60862_4464984615617_1073856302_n.jpg

401714_4464991415787_324408370_n.jpg

Aww, that is really cute! I used to try and put hats on my dachshunds but they never would keep them on! Lol Maybe I'll try putting one on Misty or Josie.......

How long did she keep it on? Love that she liked to run and toss the Pom Pom around!! Tell her she looks very festive!!

She kept it on as long as I let her, she even sighed at me like a teenager would when i took it off. Going to go ahead and guess she didn't want it off haha. Watching her was too funny tossing her head around and trying to bite the pom pom, looks like boredom will not be an issue :)

So cute! I should do that with Lucy's dog hat! :p Fun =) I can't wait for Christmas!! =)

thanks all, the hat was intended for dogs the size of a golden retriever haha. In all seriousness i want to find dog coats and dress her up with those too. i am so awful. hahaha :)

The first picture is really cute. The elf ears really suit her.
default_thumbup.gif
Looks like she had a fun wearing them.
default_smile.png

She is sooo cute! You've just opened up a box full of ideas on how to dress up Diva for the holidays, thanks!

LOVE the hat. Mine all wore antlers for the parade (the black/bay on the end is a friends, the rest are mine) The only one who hated his was my little champagne stallion. We had to keep putting his back on and finally held it on for the picture.

Christmas Parade 010.jpg

Latest posts

Back