Gee I just about drove off the road

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

River Wood

Reaction score
I almost drove off the road today when I saw gas here in Minnesota was UNDER $2 today....$1.95.....
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif

I guess we'll see how long that lasts huh
default_unsure.png
default_unsure.png

1.89 here, love the price...I filled up my 4 runner for $29.00=it had been costing $60-70..

Wish it would last!

A friend and I were talking about if gas hadnt went up so high, food wouldnt have went up and I think most people would be doing ok.. Those 2 things increasing have really hurt alot of people...

Hubby just called me on his way to meeting............so excited! Regular gas at the SECOND cheapest station was listed at $2.09.............
default_laugh.png

Connie DO NOT scare me like that again young lady, I can't take that!

HOLY CRAP-OLY
default_wub.png
Diesel was down to 2.86
default_wink.png
Now inquiring minds want to know will it go up just before the holidays...MMMMMM
default_wacko.png

Here in Wisc.~~ filled up just yesterday, in Green Bay for $2.05
default_smile.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_smile.png
I sure hope it keeps dropping and STAYS down.

Even up here in the northwest, far from any refineries and where gas prices are always high, several of the low-cost Portland gas stations are right under $2.

I love hearing that, even with the price of gas dropping, people around the country continue to limit their driving, saving their money for food and other necessities.

I wish it would spread to here (SW New Mexico). We are still at $2.47. Funny thing though, travel an hour and a half to a little tourist town with one gas station and it is $2.27.

Last edited by a moderator:
$1.86 here yesterday. Hard to believe just alittle while ago it was $4.89.

Back