G'day from Ballarat, Victoria

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! Are you new to minis or have you had them a while? That is a lovely looking herd there!
We had a mini gelding for 14 years and a mini mare for the last 10 (She is in her 30's) Our little man passed away and our mare was so depressed we decided to get a young one to keep her company. Went to a stud to buy another gelding and came home with a filly. It was love at first sight for our mare Beth. Then we realised we may not have Beth that much longer and Layla (Bubby) would be one her own and decided to get another filly. Went to another stud fell in love with Izzy a weanling filly and decided to buy her on the spot. Saw a couple of other young ones and fell in love with the little blue eyed colt, Sorren (now gelded).

Thought my husband was going to kill me when I got home and told him I wanted two instead of one more. He surprised me by being all for it. He had fallen for the little ones lol.

They have a "Mother" to look after them, our brumby mare Arizona and they are all delightful little munchkins. They give so much joy.

Latest posts

Back