Gayle's sudden death

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a tragic loss - special prayers for you, family and friends during this most difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your loss.. {{{{HUGS}}}}

What a horrible, incredible shock! I am so very sorry, I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling. My sincere condolences, words just cannot express....

My most sincere condolences on the loss of your loved one. May peace be with you and your family.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers....

Take care and God Bless...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray you will know the Lord's comfort during this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I hope I go the way he did, being a mini daddy.

Ginny StP

So sorry about your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. God Bless you and yours. You are in our prayers. Please keep in touch at this difficult time. Hugs... Lynn W

I am so very very sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts of comfort and love. (((((HUGS)))))
crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss. The Good Lord must have needed a special Angel to look after the minis He has in heaven.

I will keep you in my prayers.

All of us at Show Horses by Suzy and Big Hoop Miniatures extend our most heartfelt condolences on the loss of your beloved husband..... our thoughts and prayers are with you....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

So very sorry for your loss. God Bless you and yours during this time of grief. Ramona

Latest posts

Back