Gayle's sudden death

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella Alba

Reaction score
It is with a broken heart that I write to tell you that Gayle died yesterday of unknown cause. Kathy and I had gone to Canton yesterday morning and Gayle left afterwards to go into Paris to buy horse feed. He came back and fed these precious little horses that he loved so very much. And he loved our little "Bella Alba" - Alba is a little town in East Texas where his mother and father were born - it means dawn - "Bella Alba" - "beautiful dawn". He has seen a beautiful dawn today. Evidently sometime after feeding he came back into the house and the angels of the Lord came to take him home. There was no sign that he suffered or that he was even aware of anything happening. It looked as if it was very quick. I found him when I returned about 6:00 pm. He was feeling so much better and gaining strength after his previous radiation treatments and had recovered completely from the knee replacement. He always enjoyed getting on the forum and learning new ideas and laughing at some of the things these little ones will do. He was my best friend and the love of my life. Jackie

My prayers are with you. I hope it eases your sorrow to know that Gayle's last hours were spent doing something that he enjoyed and loved.

Charlotte

There aren't enough words to say how sorry I am
cry.gif

Oh Jackie, how hard for you.....how wonderful it must have been for Gayle. I am so very sorry for those he left behind. Be brave, and lean on your freinds and trust in God. God Bless, Jane
cheekkiss.gif

I am so very sorry for your loss
sad.gif
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

[SIZE=14pt]Jackie so very sorry for your loss but the way you put it.... it was a beautiful new dawn for him..... Leaviing peacefully after caring for the things you loved.... what a way to go! May God comfort you in these tough hours.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Your post just broke my heart in it's beautiful way you portray him. I am so very sorry for your loss. May he fly with angels and be painfree and happy until you meet again.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for peace and healing for you and your family...Again I am so sorry.

OH NO......how tragic to lose a loved one so suddenly & unexpected like that.
sad.gif

Sounds as if the Lord saw what a good man he was & allowed him to go peacefully after doing what he loved best.

My prayers are with you & his family.

I was so saddened to hear this news this morning.

I feel a special connection to Gayle and Jackie as I sold them their first minis. As I was out feeding this morning, I thought, "It's such a pretty day, we should go by and see Gayle and Jackie on our way to Paris." Then I came in and checked the email and found the news from Jackie.

Gayle was indeed a wonderful man. He had a real love for the minis and for people. It always brightened my day to talk to him. I will miss him.

My prayers are with Jackie and her family. Take comfort in knowing that life is but a vapor. The tears of this life will be wiped away in eternity where there is no measure of time. God bless and keep you safely in his love and care.

Freeland

I am so very Sorry, I am glad he got to spend his last moments doing what he loved. I can't imagine your pain, My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh no i am so very sorry for your tragic loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back