Gayle's sudden death

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know how your heart feels and just know that I am sending you prayers. If you need to talk, please feel free to contact me. I went through this earlier this year. It still hurts.

My deepest condolences to you and the rest of your family on the loss of your husband. Many hugs and prayers that you find comfort in the days ahead.

Oh my, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine loosing my husband. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss!

You have heart felt condolences and blessings...

God Bless,

Jenny

Thank you all for your sweet, sweet thoughts. I, too, think Gayle is loving on all those precious babies who were already at the Rainbow Bridge. Services were yesterday and, of course, a drain on all of us. But the services could not have been more perfect. From the words of our pastor to the music to the friends from high school, college, church, and family who were there to grieve with us. And as Kathy, our daughter, told the military Honor Guard from Fort Hood, they were "just the icing on the cake". The honor of receiving the American flag from them in honor of Gayle's service in the U. S. Army was overwhelming to me.

Our son and two daughters and families are my right hands right now. I know Gayle is now happy, pain-free and healed from the cancer he had. And I know one of these days the pain will be eased by the wonderful memories I have and I know I will see him again. I am thankful to God for the beautiful twenty-four years I had with Gayle.

Thank you again for your support. Jackie

I'm so sorry
sad.gif

Tammie

Jackie,

Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with the loss of your husband. I know that you are thankful for the wonderful memories that you have.

These words, "Those Who Live In The Lord, Never See Each Other For The Last Time." were my salvation when we lost our son - may they help you in even some small way.

Latest posts

Back