Gary's gone to Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TJ, I am so sorry this happened so quickly. My prayers and heart are with you....

Oh TJ, I am so sorry and wish I could be there too!! I was so shocked to see this already. I am so glad that Gary had a good day with you- it will be a good memory. I just didnt expect him to leave this world this quickly. Hugs to you!! I am just so, so sorry.

Taylor Jo I feel so saddened for you. My heart breaks to read this. I am glad you had good days and he left so peaceful. If you ever need to talk, contact me anytime. I am here for you and understand all your stages of grief all too well.

Taylor Jo,

I am so sorry to read this.

It's very clear that Gary's life was filled with love and happiness. I hope your grief is tempered by the joy of the time you shared.

Take care,

susanne

Yesterday around midnite Gary went home to be with the Lord. He wasn't due for a breathing treatment till 2 a.m. but it was like God was waking me up telling me to check on him. I got up and before I rounded the corner I knew. He was all snuggled up very peaceful, sleeping as if he didn't have a care in the world.
He had a great day on the 10th, his daughter and family came, he sat up in a chair for a few hours, he watched TV that evening, he told me he liked my new hair cut, he teased me. All and all it was a good day and night.

His memorial will be Monday at 11 am at Richland Memorial Chapel. 715 E Jefferson ave. Richland, Ca. 65556

573-765-5300

Their going to set up a web site on [email protected]

Thank you all for your support, prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I couldn't have done it with out you.

I'm doing ok. Susie Bailey is daughter has been beyond helping me, she's been my rock these past couple of day's and I don't know what I would have done without her. I praise God she's been so very helpful. Thanks, Susie.

I'll get back on here guy's when I have more time. I'm just so swamped right now with the funeral home and family coming in. I can't believe he's gone. I was expecting a few weeks, NOT this. OMG'd I can't believe he's gone. I have NO idea what to do. I DID start to pay the bills. So that's good.

I'm so weary.

Love to you all, TJ
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
Oh my Tayler Jo...I am soooo sorry that you have lost your precious and loving husband, Gary. What a fighter he was and know he is with our Lord. He will give YOU strength to carry on and it's what he would have wanted you to do. I have learned with age that there is NO easy way to die or watch our loved ones die! Whether one is taken quickly or goes slowly...it all HURTS BAD! ....Please accept my condolences to you and your family. You were very lucky to have such a great guy in Gary and he will watch out for you from now on. Stay strong and come back here to your forum friends when you can. There is MUCH LOVE HERE!

GOD BLESS!

Jenny

Taylor Jo - I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

It is never easy to lose a loved one.

My words of comfort when we lost our son, "THOSE WHO LIVE IN THE LORD, NEVER SEE EACH OTHER FOR THE LAST TIME" I clung to these words knowing and believing that some day we would see each other again. May they help to comfort you in even some small way.

Hugs,

Taylor Jo, my sincere condolences on the loss of your precious Gary.

Prayers for your whole family. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Oh no, I am so very sorry he passed sooner than extected, but thankful he looked so calm and at ease with everything when you went to him. HUGE HUGS.

I'm so sorry to hear that Gary passed away. Condolences to you and your family.

Carol

I am so, so sorry for your loss -- keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

I am so sorry to hear of Garys passing. Condolences to you and your family.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family in your time of grief. I too know how it feels to loose a loved one but just live in your memories and time will help to heal your heart. {{{{{HUGS}}}}} Shelly

I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lisa

He now has no pain!! I know you will hurt and miss him, but you will meet him again someday!

Pam

Back