Gary's gone to Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

Yesterday around midnite Gary went home to be with the Lord. He wasn't due for a breathing treatment till 2 a.m. but it was like God was waking me up telling me to check on him. I got up and before I rounded the corner I knew. He was all snuggled up very peaceful, sleeping as if he didn't have a care in the world.

He had a great day on the 10th, his daughter and family came, he sat up in a chair for a few hours, he watched TV that evening, he told me he liked my new hair cut, he teased me. All and all it was a good day and night.

His memorial will be Monday at 11 am at Richland Memorial Chapel. 715 E Jefferson ave. Richland, Ca. 65556

573-765-5300

Their going to set up a web site on [email protected]

Thank you all for your support, prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I couldn't have done it with out you.

I'm doing ok. Susie Bailey is daughter has been beyond helping me, she's been my rock these past couple of day's and I don't know what I would have done without her. I praise God she's been so very helpful. Thanks, Susie.

I'll get back on here guy's when I have more time. I'm just so swamped right now with the funeral home and family coming in. I can't believe he's gone. I was expecting a few weeks, NOT this. OMG'd I can't believe he's gone. I have NO idea what to do. I DID start to pay the bills. So that's good.

I'm so weary.

Love to you all, TJ
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

I am so sorry to hear this. My best wishes are with you. Please take care.

default_wub.png

I am so sorry,wish I could be there for you.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. Make sure to take care of yourself and we're all here for you if you need someone to talk to.

My prayers are with you in your time of need. When my father passed, it was a shock. He was getting better. However, all is in God's time. The thing you need to be careful about is after the service and people quit coming around so much. Then, you will need to find some way to occupy yourself. When my mom's second husband passed from cancer, she took a trip because she had been his sole care giver for around 8 months. She was so tired. She visited friends and family. TJ, keep engaged in your interests. I can't say it will get better because I really do not think it does. It just gets different.

Oh Dear - I am so very sorry to heart this TaylorJo. Gary is now at peace and doesn't have to suffer all that was going on within his body. Hugs to you. God Bless you and your family.

Oh TJ I'm SO sorry!
default_crybaby.gif
I don't even know what to say. I can't imagine.

I wish I were there to give you a big hug and rock you and let you cry on my shoulder. Once the arrangements are made and over I know you'll feel like doing that. I hope you have someone there to comfort you. Your forum family is here for you.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}} & Prayers to you and Gary's loved ones

Taylor Jo, Our condolences to you and your family.

How wonderful for you that he had a good day and left

you with the memory of his teasing you.

You will remain in our thoughts during this time.

God speed, Gary.

I'm so sorry,Taylor Jo. How nice that you were able to have some time at home with Gary and he was able to visit with his daughter and family. I hope you have lots of friends and family surrounding you with comfort and when you feel better come back to your forum friends, we will be here for you. Keeping you and your family in my prayers

Heidi

SO sorry to hear this. Glad that it was a good day for all of you. I am sorry.

TJ, words just fail me. I am so sorry for what you've gone through and that Gary is gone. I'm so sorry doesn't nearly cover it, but please know how my heart and so many others here go out to you and your family.

Back