Gary's gone to Heaven

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TaylorJo,

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Gary was a very special man, that was very evident in your posts and it sounds like he did his best to stay as long as he could. God has plans for all of us and I am sorry you didn't get more time with Gary. It sounds like he went very peacefully, which will in time bring comfort.

Remember the good times, and the one thing that I think each time someone passes, is a saying I heard years ago..... "we don't grieve for those that are gone, we grieve for those left behind". We all know we will meet up again, someday, but the days in between can be challenging. It will be 3 years tomorrow since I lost my Mom suddenly and unexpectedly and I miss her to this day.

Hugs to you and yours.....God Bless and please know you have my deepest sympathy.

Valerie

Taylor Jo -

We are deeply saddened at Gary's passing. You will hear this from many good people that love you, but if there is anything we can do for you, please just ask. Go with God, Gary.

Nark & Sharon Bullington

I am so sorry to hear that Gary is gone, but what a gift to have that last good day with him. My heart and condolences go out to you and Gary's family. He sounded like a really special man.

TJ...I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this time ((((((HUGS))))))

TJ,

So sorry to hear Gary is gone. Sending lots of hugs! Hold your head up and remember all of the good days. You are right Gary has gone to Heaven! God Bless.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Gary is in a better place now and we know you'll see him again. I hope you have a lot of friends and family to lean on, hugs.

I am so sorry Taylor Jo
default_sad.png
I know you are sad , I'm glad you all had a good day before he passed.

(((HUGS))) to you, you know we all care for you and will be here for you.

Missy

I'm so very sorry, how heartbreaking..... I had hoped that he had more time. {{{{hugs}}}}}

TJ, I'm so extremely sorry to hear of Gary's passing, but joyful that his journey has come to end. I know that you are under extreme stress at this time but do be sure and take care of yourself. Time with a loved one who has a terminal illness is never enough and we always want more time but GOD always has a way of making the journey home as easy as possible for those left behind--he always seems to bring them home when we turn our back for just a short while--stepping out of a room for just a minute, grabing a few precious moments of rest, bringing a drink of water--he just reaches out his hand and say "COME HOME, job well done, it is time to rest with me and heal.

Dear GOD, thank you for the joy this wonderful man, son, brother, friend, husband brought to those of us left here on earth. Thank you for taking his broken and tired body home to your house where he can be made whole again. Please hold him wife and family in your loving halo of grace and comfort in their time of sorrow and pain as the physical body of Gary is layed to rest. Help them to know he is home with his GOD and they will see each other again as you have said you died and rose to make a place for all of us once our mission is completed here on earth. AMEN

TJ, remember when you hear the call of a distant songbird, the soft whisper of the wind against your skin, or the blaze of a star across the skies that is you sole mate saying HI, I'm here and I'm alright. I'm watching over you and things will be OK. Peace dear friend, I'm here if you need me.

Davie

So very sad and sorry to hear about Garys passing..

default_no.gif
just read your post. I'm so very sorry for your loss and pray that God will bring peace and comfort to you and the family during this difficult time.

God bless,

Joan

Thanks all. The funeral was beautiful, flowers and plants gorgeous, the had the rifle salute and taps, with the giving of the flag. I wanted to download more pics but picture trail keeps telling me my files are to big. Thank you for your prayers and condolences I appreciate them all.

I think I'm going to move back to California or what ever state is with in a day's drive of it. If anyone knows of a reasonable place to live and it's nice there and has horse shows could you tell me. My club here in Mo has 2 day shows and we have 6 a season then Nationals I'd be happy with that.

I have to sell my house and I have to buy a trailer cause the trailer I have now won't fit all my horses, it's old, needs tires, needs barrings, and I can't get the back door up. I took it to a trailer place to see if they could fix it and they didn't think they could. The thing is a monster. My husband was the only one who could get it up and in the end it took the two of us before he really started getting sick. We'd talked about a new one but never got around to it. I think I'm going to look for a used one for the depreciation.

Any ideas would be helpful. I have 5 mini's and a big horse, plus I need a stall to put my junk in.

I'm going to try and go back to Ca to my family for Christmas but I have to find someone to watch my horses and so far no takers. :-( So frustrating.

Thanks all, gotta hit the hay, TJ

378085878.jpg

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL1933/1201...1/378085603.jpg

Last edited:
Sincere condolences to your family.

It is a blessing that Gary left peacefully after having a good day. That will be so important to remember.

Godspeed, Gary.

Yesterday around midnite Gary went home to be with the Lord. He wasn't due for a breathing treatment till 2 a.m. but it was like God was waking me up telling me to check on him. I got up and before I rounded the corner I knew. He was all snuggled up very peaceful, sleeping as if he didn't have a care in the world.
He had a great day on the 10th, his daughter and family came, he sat up in a chair for a few hours, he watched TV that evening, he told me he liked my new hair cut, he teased me. All and all it was a good day and night.

His memorial will be Monday at 11 am at Richland Memorial Chapel. 715 E Jefferson ave. Richland, Ca. 65556

573-765-5300

Their going to set up a web site on [email protected]

Thank you all for your support, prayers, thoughts and good wishes. I couldn't have done it with out you.

I'm doing ok. Susie Bailey is daughter has been beyond helping me, she's been my rock these past couple of day's and I don't know what I would have done without her. I praise God she's been so very helpful. Thanks, Susie.

I'll get back on here guy's when I have more time. I'm just so swamped right now with the funeral home and family coming in. I can't believe he's gone. I was expecting a few weeks, NOT this. OMG'd I can't believe he's gone. I have NO idea what to do. I DID start to pay the bills. So that's good.

I'm so weary.

Love to you all, TJ
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
So sorry for your loss TJ, will keep you in my prayers and thoughts.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back