Fun Pictures from today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie...Priscilla is perfect
default_yes.gif
: she is beautiful! Vernon is soooo cute & funny....I can't wait to show my Hubby his pics with the ball....he has thought I was crazy for wanting to get a ball for the donks! You know I have thrown in beach balls or basketballs and they have cared less? LOL...is he playing or attacking or both ?? :lol: Does he play with th balls that have the handle on them? & How does he finally kill the balls :eek: :lol:

Julie...Priscilla is perfect
default_yes.gif
: she is beautiful! Vernon is soooo cute & funny....I can't wait to show my Hubby his pics with the ball....he has thought I was crazy for wanting to get a ball for the donks! You know I have thrown in beach balls or basketballs and they have cared less? LOL...is he playing or attacking or both ?? :lol: Does he play with th balls that have the handle on them? & How does he finally kill the balls :eek: :lol:
Well the ball is now dead
default_rolleyes.gif
: He bites them until they pop then he throws the rest around until I get it out. He does have a jolly ball in his stall and yep he throws it atound too. He loves his toys! I also took some video and if I can figure out how to upload it somewhere I will post it. Thank you on my Priscilla (even my non-donkey husband thinks she is beautiful).

How Funny
default_smile.png
Where did you get that BIG ball for him? I have to get one? I have to see how they would react to something like that? Oh, how fun if they acted like Vernon :aktion033:
default_wacko.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Would love to see video too...take your time.....I understand, I can hardly post a pic
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Walmart
default_smile.png
Someone posted an adorable picture back in the spring of a baby with a big purple ball and I knew Vernon would love it! He's so spoiled
default_wub.png
:

Vernon is so cute with his ball!

I buy those huge jugs of Sunny Delight at Walmart and after they are gone, wash them out, remove the label and give it to the donkeys to play with. They pick them up by the handle and toss them around. It only takes 1 day for it to get crushed but they sure do have a good time.

Back