Fugly horse today about minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floridachick

Reaction score
This woman has a lot of good points, BUT today she flames mini owners. I must say those poor minis in the freaking Gator and Goldilocks costumes. She isn't very polite about her views but thought I would share what she wrote. OMW! http://barista.media2.org/?p=2937

Is this the fugly horse of the day gal from Steph's thread on the back porch? If so I refuse to give her the attention she craves & will not go to her site. If anyone wants my opinion, she is a fugly person that ought not to be casting so many stones.

I will not visit this site or give them a moment of recognition. Why visit or pass on info about such a waste of time site when there are so many worthy sites out there?

no surprise and I would guess there will soon be lots of minis posted on that site. She has been given tons of fuel and has got to argue with "mini" people over the past couple of days they seem to love the more you try and tell them they are wrong or mean

bad me, but I think her blog is really funny.
default_wacko.png
: Not always nice or politily correct but it is her opinion and very well written. As someone who is just learning what is good conformation and what is not, it is interesting to see the comparisons she makes. But as with everything, you have to take what she says "with a grain of salt" not all her observations are correct, my opinions are not the same as hers, just because I think she has a wicked sence of humor. Thanks for reminding me about this site FloridaChick!!

Ok, I thought these were the same, but Floridachicks site is not the one I have read, here is the one I think is so funny. Sorry if it offends anyone.

http://fuglyhorseoftheday.blogspot.com/200...log-exists.html

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, trolls thrive on the attention so why give it to them? People like this who hide behind a keyboard and get their kicks belittling others are NOT people I'll give my attention to.

kj

I so agree Kris. Its not worth giving her the time of day. Last time i checked they were making fun of a mentally retarded person showing miniatures. IMO that is the lowest you can sink. How anyone could think this site is educational is beyond me.

I think it is so sad this woman has nothing more to do than trash a kid's costume show. Trash something worthwhile. Would she rather minis be destroyed and all the kids involved in this sit on a couch and play video games? Or maybe be the 14 YO who roamed Newark streets, killing 4 college students?????

Just goes to show you don't have to have a social conscious to get on a computer and type. She is not worth my time...

I think when a literally fugly horse is on there, no problem, but take a perfectly fine specimin and rat down the owner? Thats harsh.

I now am personally offended and will no longer be visiting that site. It's shamefull....and what am I hearing, it's started by one of OUR members? Or did I hear wrong?

If you want to learn about conformation, there are many informative sites that will provide that, including right here on LB for the asking.

Last I read there was a statement how they would be lurking about the mini sites now, so no need to add fuel to their fire by giving them so much attention here.

I would think the mods would pull all these threads pertaining to fugly by now for our own good and close the topics.

Yikes sorry guys, I had no idea it was from one of our members! :new_shocked: I do find some of it humerous and I take it from where its coming from. I do a LOT of rescue work so the majority of the "fugly" horses end up in the rescues or slaughtered. I do believe in her anti breeding of poor quality animals. Sorry if I upset anyone. I seriously thought think those costumes are over the top. Weren't those minis hot as heck and uncomfortable?

Latest posts

Back