Frustrated - AMHR show results site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
Anyone else had issues with the show results page not being correct? I had to email regarding a prior show where the results were not as announced at the show for a class - turns out they were mis-entered and it was corrected. I've been waiting for the All American show in cedar rapids results to post - they are up today, but whole classes are missing (most jumper, all hunter, all obstacle). Sent another email - I didn't think they posted until all results were in - or did I just catch it while they were entering the information?

I know there are a lot of shows to post right now, and I have to say they seem to be posting faster this year than last year, but it's frustrating when they aren't correct or complete .

I haven't noticed anything. I know they were slower at the beginning of the year but they are getting them on there. One show I went to this year they also didn't post all the classes and it took a few days but everything got on there

I noticed it on a couple of shows, one had the Sr Gelding class placings also in the Jr Gelding Champion placings as well at the Grand Champion Gelding placings.

I tried to get on the show results page at 7:06 PM (July 12th) and once again the page won't come up, it has an error message. That too is very frustrating. They had this issue about a week and I called them about it. Apparently they received several calls about the show results page not working last week........GRRRR. They need to check their work to be sure all pages are accessible before the end of the day.

We exhibited at a show on May 26/27 in Waterloo, IA, as of yesterday it still was not posted. It would be nice to check our results to be sure all classes are correct, IF the site would work properly !!!!!!!!!!

I know how difficult it is to keep a site up - I have isses with a site I have to keep up for work - and sometimes I check the site and it's fine, but noone else can access it. I did get a reply from the office to my email that said they could see the missing classes, but they wouldn't show up on the site. Said it would be fixed before end of the day, but now the whole site is down again.

From my experience it is not uncommon for "whole classes" to be missing when a show has just appeared for the first time in the results. If you check back in a day or two you will likely find the missing classes. I think it is just that an entire show's classes are not neccesarily posted, or entered, in one session. A day or shift may end before the entire show has been inputted.

Jacki Loomis

[email protected]

When this error "

aspcWebReport

error '800a005b'

Object variable or With block variable not set

/webreports/showReportList.asp, line 42"

appears, time after time, and day after day. Well, they can't be "updating" 24 hours now, can they? SO FRUSTRATING. I'm sure my mare has her HOF points in Hunter but there's no way to look and be sure the office knows it.

When this error "

aspcWebReport

error '800a005b'

Object variable or With block variable not set

/webreports/showReportList.asp, line 42"

appears, time after time, and day after day. Well, they can't be "updating" 24 hours now, can they? SO FRUSTRATING. I'm sure my mare has her HOF points in Hunter but there's no way to look and be sure the office knows it.
That's the one. . . .have the same issue, we're closing in on HOF and I'd like to know where we stand. . .

That is a server error that the good folks in the office can't fix. The server masters must fix it. I did have a couple of errors, but remember how many shows, how many horses, how many show managers, and other stuff involved, and it's a tough job to get it right. A polite call to the office usually will get your questions answered. Right now they are working on Congress and Nationals, in addition to getting all the results up, not to mention foal apps, transfers. They do a great job with a limited amount of staff!!

Someone emailed me that it was fixed....which it is. Now I just have to wait as they weren't able to enter the whole show that I was looking for.

We do appreciate the tabs on the registry website. The show results is a database and the database does not reside in the office but is maintained elsewhere- we just have to keep good communication going.... Thanks!

Didn't mean to be critical of the folks working on it - I know they have a LOT of work to do, and appreciate the timeliness this year in getting the results up - And they've always responded quickly when I send an email if it's down. Just frustrated over the system sometimes. . . . didn't mean to come off as criticizing the people at the office, because I really appreciate what they do - and anytime I've talked to them, they've been very pleasant and helpful.

Latest posts

Back