Free Smartpak Supplements

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WashingtonCowgirl

Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone here know. Smartpak is doing a promo where you get ANY of their SMART brand supplements for free, and orders over $40 have free shipping. Many friends have called in to Smartpak and it is 100% free as long as you cancel before next months shipment otherwise you will get it autoshipped to you (you can cancel whenever, even right after you order). I ordered the max scoops and chose both AM and PM, so Spanky has enough for like a year lol, my total was $752.46, totally free
default_smile.png
So if your interested, the code is:

R1MS71

Just tried it as well it didn't work for me - I only got half off on my order but some is better than none I guess!

Nope! Guessed I missed that part of the deal! I'll go back and try again with the Smartpak brands. Thanks, Washington Cowgirl!

Karen

It does not work to order extra doses on the joint supplements, just spent about 3 hours dealing with that. After I put them to the "maitenance dose" my order was free.

Will these supplements keep till Spring/summer? Are there supplements for weaned foals to year old etc?

Anyone that ordered using this promo, hang around your phone, they just called and canceled my order, I had ordered a joint supplement, an ulcer preventative, and their vitamin supplement. Apperantly, they didnt expect a large turnout using this promo code, and expecte people to only use it on one specific supplement. I'll just keep using platinum performance, U-gard, and seniorflex that Ive been getting elsewhere.

Anyone that ordered using this promo, hang around your phone, they just called and canceled my order, I had ordered a joint supplement, an ulcer preventative, and their vitamin supplement. Apperantly, they didnt expect a large turnout using this promo code, and expecte people to only use it on one specific supplement. I'll just keep using platinum performance, U-gard, and seniorflex that Ive been getting elsewhere.

I had the same thing happen.

I thought I got one of those promos, but it was for trying like one of the Smart Brand supplements, not a whole bunch, and I think it had to be a new SmartPak order, not one for an existing horse. I'm happy with the supplements I'm using, including one Smart brand product.

Theres a lot to be said about a company that baits people in with a promo code to try their products for free, then cancels the order after people are interested. Sounds like Bait and Switch to me...

I could see it I had hundreds of dollars of supplements, but my entire order was $20.97 Im sure that people with big horses total is more than that for one supplement.

Theres a lot to be said about a company that baits people in with a promo code to try their products for free, then cancels the order after people are interested. Sounds like Bait and Switch to me...
Most of the promos I've received for this company have been through their e-mail list or their mail catalog, that I signed up for, not some random promo posted on-line or in a catalog; so perhaps they were inundated with people that had received the promo from a friend or a posting such as this one. They have been nothing but helpful and have good customer service.

I have my promo off of a catalog I got in the mail, and also used the catalog code when I checked out, so they had to know mine was a "legit" code. I used to purchase all of my supplements from them, but every month they would auto ship my stuff a few days earlier, to the point i was getting supplement orders ever 2.5 weeks. Yes, I could go in every time and change my shipping date, but that was a pain in the butt. Ive had other friends with the same issue.

Back