Free Clinic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manyspots

Reaction score
I hope this is ok to post here, we want as many people as possible to see it! It is on the calender also. The Iowa Miniature Horse Club is having a free clinic, Barb Palas widely known for her talents in Showmanship, obstacle and jumping is sharing her tips on training and showing in these areas. Saturday, May 7, our stable. This is open to members and non members alike. No fees and we are allowing some particpants to bring their horses. Limited somewhat on number of horses. Please contact me for more info. I know there are youth on her from Iowa and surrounding states, this is a great opportunity for you to learn.

I hope there are clubs in other states offering this type of event. Good for youth and us oldsters to learn from! Will report back later how it goes!

Glad someone started this.

Our club in WI. is having a clinic on showmanship with Sheri Depas (queen of that class [she'll get me for that one]) at her place in De Pere May 21. She will also be answering questions on obstacle, jumping and others. This is for SE.W.M.E.C. members only but you can join and find all the information about this on our website www.sewmec.com

WOW!!! I hope we have one in TN i would love to go! I plan on going to some mini shows just to watch. I wont compete anytime soon but would love to try it one day

This is a great way to have a great family day! And we welcome out of state folks too! And we have put in an order for a nice sunny day!

I think my mom and I are going to go!

I hope you and your mom can come, this will be a fun clinic and very informative. You will learn about some things to do with your minis and I think many of us will benefit from it. I am anxious to learn more about obstacles in hand! Jumping if I could run would be fun too! Showmanship will help to learn how to show your horses also. Bring a couple lawn chairs if ya can!

Thanks! I'm pretty sure we'll be coming after my mom and I discussed it some!

My mom was wondering what time it starts though?

Starts at 10AM to give people time to get there! I hope your mare foals soon too! Make sure someone is there with her if ya come and she hasn't foaled yet! also on the Iowa Miniature Horse Club website is more info! or email me!

Lavonne

Latest posts

Back