For those who remember my spring rescued horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaos Ranch

Reaction score
I promised healthy pictures of my rescue horses and I'm proud to say that they are all progressing very well. Three of the rescues are already in new homes, so I don't have updated photos of them. However I do have photos of the remaining horses.

You can see the black pinto mare in the background here. We've named her Fantasy.

DSC00029.jpg
DSC00026.jpg

Here are the pictures I took of her today. She's calmed down and has turned out to be a super sweet young lady.

Fantasy_1.jpg
fantasy_3.jpg

fantasy_2.jpg

Then there was a Quarter horse mare and her yearling filly.

Momma2.jpg

I don't have many "before" pictures of these two, but I have some nice "after" pictures.

Classy_1.jpg
Classy_2.jpg
QH_Filly_3.jpg
QH_Filly_.jpg
QH_Filly_3-1.jpg

There was also a black mare we've named Kia. Here's her before picture.

DSC00009.jpg

This picture doesn't show her as bad as she was... but here's her "after" pictures.

Kia_1.jpg
Kia_2.jpg

Kia_3.jpg

I have several more photos of both the "before" and the "afters" but I don't want to make this post slow to load. I'm very happy that these girls have gained most of their weight back and they have more of a shine to their coats now. I still can't walk up to and handle the QH mare and filly, but I touched them both several times today and to me, that's progress!!

Oh!!! They are filling out beautifully!!! This is very heartwarming to see........
default_wub.png

This is what it is all about! Not only owning horses, but helping other horses with no where else to go, I swear, since we joined CMHR we feel like the Statue of Liberty, "bring us your poor, underfed, neglected and abused". It gives us such a warm heart to know that WE helped save and rehabilitate 2 horses that were going to slaughter. And to look out at Jasmine and Tina swishing their tails, holding their heads up high, and knowing they are no longer afraid, no longer hungry, and no longer running from us, but coming up to us...I can sleep at night. And when they find their forever home, we will be sad to see them go, but excited to bring in two more to love.....KUDOS to you! And YOU did this on your own, if I remember correctly....A HUGE, HUGE expense....They look wonderful! Art and Theresa
default_wub.png
Kim...you should be proud!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim, they look sooo good!! I was just thinking I need an update, you have filled them out nicely-they look happy!! Thanks for being a special person and helping these in need...

Missy

They look so good you have done a fantastic job!
default_aktion033.gif

WOW what a difference
default_aktion033.gif
They look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did a GREAT thing here!
default_yes.gif

i was just thinking about them the other day. way to go!!!

Latest posts

Back