For those who live in NJ - our Governor is at it again!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this, but it does have to do with residents of New Jersey who have miniature horses.

As any NJ resident knows, our horse industry is in dire straits thanks to our Governor and surrounding States with VLTs at the racetracks. Development is popping up all over and it is getting extremely difficult to reside in this State. Well, Mr. Corzine is once again taking aim at the farmers, open space, and agriculture. I thought this State was known as "The Garden State"!!!! Well, how much longer will that hold true with this jerk in office???!!!!????

It has come out that Governor Corzine will announce his "idea" of getting rid of the Dept of Agriculture to help our the State's financial crisis sometime on Tuesday!!! WHAT???!!!!!????? Please visit Article and scroll down to the second story where you will find additional information. Do you know how much Federal Funding the State will LOSE without the Dept of Agriculture????!!!!! Guess who is going to pick up that tab???? You guessed it, US the RESIDENTS, through higher tolls and a higher gasoline tax.

I just thought NJ residents should know how our State is going to turn into a State of CONCRETE and BUILDINGS!!!! :arg!
default_torch.gif

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmm....that is unreal. Hope that your governor comes around to see the whole picture. Let us know what comes of it.

That sure stinks!! Who wants a concrete jungle??

I hope it doesnt come to this..

It really gets me when the officials keep thinking that ripping out the hay and crop fields and putting in subdivisions is any kind of solution. Here in Northern Nevada they want to sell our farmers water and pipe it to Las Vegas. They say our state will die if we do not let Las Vegas grow. SOOO What!? I have lived in Vegas. It does not need to grow any larger. We are already paying up to $24 for a bale of hay. This is going on all over the US. NJ is not special in that respect.

He defintely has a fight on his hands......good grief what next????
default_no.gif
NJ is already the strip mall state...every little cubby hole you see has been or will be filled in with a house or some sort of business. The fact that the state is so small makes it amplified moreso.

:arg!
default_new_argue.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif
default_frusty.gif

This is insane!! Thanks for posting. This man is insane!!!!! They say he can give a million dollars a day away for a yr and still be a millionaire. So he doenst care how much milk cost or that fact that farmers are starving. This guy is killing us!!! Get a clue or leave office and enjoy your affairs!!!!! Screw your misstress not the residents of NJ
default_yes.gif

SHAME on him..... and to think his father was a farmer. The official state animal of New Jersey is the HORSE.... well not for long with this idiot in office!!! Maybe he has a brain injury fron not wearing his seat belt in that accident and just can't think straight. Nahhh... he's just an IDIOT!

Robin

Did anyone watch his speech on Channel 9 today? What a horrible speaker he is!!!!! He fumbled his words, lost his train of thought at times, but the one "slip" that set me right over the edge was when he said that he acknowledges the number of NJ residents who are moving out of NJ heading for "GREENER uh, CHEAPER PASTURES". With the way he is going, NJ won't have ANY green pastures!!!!! :DOH! I wish I was in a position to get out of NJ like so many others. Let Governor Corzine have this State for himself and all his "croneys" and all the illegals which whom he seems to support greatly!!
default_gaah.gif
Ok, I'm done.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Latest posts

Back