For those of you who think you can see conformation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great end result! He looked to have a belly in the before, but clipped you see it tucked up nicely... All that hair really makes them look so much bigger..

I cant wait til it is warm enough here to clip my boys. Its supposed to be 72 here today! Woohoo!!

He is so pretty. He looks like he has on sheep skin leggings in the second pic. I just love his head and soft eye!
default_yes.gif

Hey Sue, maybe we can start a new trend. That poodle cut is really cute on him!
default_firstprize.gif
default_aktion033.gif
How did you get him so clean in this weather? Heat or not, giving a bath for a horse would be something I shiver just thinking about
default_new_shocked.gif
:Cold-Scared I keep coming back to this pic, and hoping I have good surprises in store for the spring here
default_yes.gif

Barb

Hey Sue, maybe we can start a new trend. That poodle cut is really cute on him!
default_firstprize.gif
default_aktion033.gif
How did you get him so clean in this weather? Heat or not, giving a bath for a horse would be something I shiver just thinking about
default_new_shocked.gif
:Cold-Scared I keep coming back to this pic, and hoping I have good surprises in store for the spring here
default_yes.gif
Barb

No bath in this weather, heated barn or not. Clipped him with a 10 blade, then brushed him really well. I really can not wait to clip him all the way down. Ears, mane and legs to get the whole picture.

When I do, I will post it.

AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just did the same thing, before my little guy looked like he had a big pot belly and short legs but after being clipped I can see he really is very proportionate and has nice long legs :)

WOW Beautiful.... It's amazing what's hidden under all that fur
default_new_shocked.gif

Really not fair to those of us that don't have heated barns and have to wait.
default_laugh.png

Here is hoping all unwrappings find such a gift underneath.
default_cheers.gif
default_cheers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I find myself coming back over and over again to look at the before and after. The after clip shot looks like one of those real sharp looking animal characters you'd find in one of Disney's fantacy movies, almost unicorn like. Beautiful!!!

Latest posts

Back