For the Gypsy Vanner lovers..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Snuck over to the GV show after spending a few hours at the Eastern Regional show.. Just LOVE these guys
default_wub.png
Just a few photos I snapped before heading home:

GV6.jpg

GV5.jpg

GV4.jpg

GV3.jpg

GV1.jpg

GV2.jpg

Cristina--thank you for these.... wow--it just makes me teary when I see them. I'm such a sap.

You are one terrific photographer. Love your signature.

I did see them this weekend, what a beautiful breed. Your pictures are awesome too. Thanks for sharing.

I didn't even know what a Gypsy Vanner was until 3 or 4 months ago. Now they are hands down my favorite "big" horse breed
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

OMG I love those pics.. Such gorgeous horses though.... Imagine trying to keep their feathers white though
I had one, Diarmuid and I was fortunate enough to meet up with the Budweiser crew and they told me about "Castille (sp) Soap) and "keep them clean every day"!! It worked, here is a picture of Diarmuid from his first show (with my first attempt at white feathers) and he caused quite a stir!! Great great temperment and for as big as he was (as in weight) he was the kindest soul! He was an honest 14.3 hands and about 1200 pounds of hair!!

100_5847.jpg

He was different as in he was red/white versus the popular black/white, but he was a show stopper IMHO

Kim

FYI Bobby Wagner also trains Gypsy Horses

We train and show exclusivly for Westmoreland Farms, just thought you would like to see a few he has shown. Here is a link, we have won National Champion Stallion, and many more.

DSC_1431.jpg

Westmoreland Farm Web Site

Latest posts

Back