For Barnbum!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
This was sooo much FUN but OMGosh did it take FOREVER!!! Definitely took me a good 45 minutes to an hour or more (lost track of time lol) from start to finish
default_new_shocked.gif

JazzGlobe.gif

AWESOME!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I have a picture of my Ivory donkeys that would be awesome like that!LOL What program did you use?

Excellent job, now what is your secret would love to try one?
I found a tutorial for it, but it's only for Microsoft Picture It, I'm sure you could probably do it in other photo editing if it's got the flipbook or animation option

Not sure what part of a friendship and the sharing of a gift between friends "cracks you up" but whatever..
default_rolleyes.gif

Reble this is the tutorial I used

Snowglobe

It is for Picture It 2001, I use PI 2000 so had to make some adjustments and create some of the effects a different way then they did, that's what took the longest I think, was trying to get the fadings etc to look right just by playing around with stuff..

What program did you use?
I use Microsoft Picture It 2000.. Not sure if you can still buy Picture It or not but there's several versions out there..

Barnbum found both of them!
default_yes.gif

Oh my looked at what you had to do not simple enough for me...
default_risa_suelos.gif

You go Girl, love to see more...
default_wub.png

Christina, You do a wonderful job! Keep it up. Don't understand why someone is trying to put something negative here....especially here, where I often go for so much positive, such as you gals doing such nice things for others. Oh well, guess there will always be those who think the attention is to be focused on them all the time. :DOH! Your work is very nice and appreciated. Mary

You do absolutely beautiful photo editing I wish I were as talented. Very professional job. and Karla the subject is pretty hunky too. lol

ooooohh Karla just have to drool on your handsome boy <sigh>

and WOW Lucky C love the snowglobe
default_aktion033.gif

just a thought but now that you have it all set up, wouldn't it be easy to just change horses? i don't know a lot about it but my daughter did some photo editing a couple of summers ago and the program she used had "layers"... so she could set up a layout and then just change the "horse layer"...

Latest posts

Back