Foals # 2, 3 & 4 for Creta Hills

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babies of all kinds! Congrats!
default_wub.png

Congratulations..... Oh my goodness are you stocking Noah's Arch for a big flood. Ha!

The babies are beautiful and after having owned (2) of your stallion "Ten Ls Spirits Afterglow" daughter's myself "Allure Ranch Spirits Arab Princess" and "Allure Ranch Spirits Classic Beauty" I know EXACTLY how terrific your little NEW one's are. Congratulations....

Updated Photo of "Allure Ranch Spirits Arab Princess" being shown by her new owner.

IMG_0197_op_631x818.jpg

Congrats on all your gorgeous babies - you definately had a busy time of it. There must have been somthing in the air
default_yes.gif

Wow Kimberle! Do you mind if I use that photo on my website? I have been stockpiling photos of all of Spirits foals that I can find and puting them on his info!

So happy for you Jules!
default_aktion033.gif
And you know I love that tiny filly
default_wub.png
I'm going to steal her!

But Jules, I have some concerns.... You post said new babies all by Spirit. I know he's very potent and all, but you really should keep him away from your goats and rabbits. He should just stick with the mares imo.
default_laugh.png

LOL! That it does! Guess I should change it to "foals" instead of "babies"

I think this teeny tiny girl of Gem's is going to be a looker.
default_wub.png
She doesn't look it now in this picture, but she has alot of filling out to do. If I didn't know better then I would say she was premature. But Spirit only bred Gem once and she was born at 325 days. She is so friendly and flashy. I can't wait to see how she turns out.

Wow Kimberle! Do you mind if I use that photo on my website? I have been stockpiling photos of all of Spirits foals that I can find and puting them on his info!
Your more than welcome.... Keep in mind she's actually "Arab Princess" she's not "Classic Beauty" although she is beautiful. Both the girls are stunning and both had FANTASTIC movement. The photo doesn't really do her justice since it makes her look long in the back when she's truly NOT. I wouldn't have sold either one of them if is wasn't for the fact that I couldn't refuse the offer and they both went to spectacular homes.

"Beauty" has the run of 500 acres along with one of my own "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" daughter's and son's. They don't intend on breeding and only have them for their own pleasure. Needless to say how could I have refused such a blessed life for her.

"Princess" is with a wonderful young man who in the medical profession and just adores an lavishes all his horses with attention and she's being shown. What more could I have asked for. Great life!!!

and I'm in regular contact with each owner.... Both are great individuals.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Spirit only bred Gem once and she was born at 325 days.
Jules, it only takes him ONCE - believe me!
default_new_shocked.gif
Last year when ALL my mares went FOREVER in their gestations, folks kept saying "your dates must be off" etc. But I knew better as he literally decides when it's time to breed a mare and he knows more than any ultrasound could ever tell you. If he says it's time to breed a mare, it's time!
default_laugh.png

He bred 6 of my 8 mares for 2010 babies ONCE. I know the dates and they just had really long gestations. The two outside mares I bred for 2011 both were only bred once each and both took. That boys knows his bid-ness.
default_wink.png

Jules, it only takes him ONCE - believe me!
default_new_shocked.gif
Last year when ALL my mares went FOREVER in their gestations, folks kept saying "your dates must be off" etc. But I knew better as he literally decides when it's time to breed a mare and he knows more than any ultrasound could ever tell you. If he says it's time to breed a mare, it's time!
default_laugh.png

He bred 6 of my 8 mares for 2010 babies ONCE. I know the dates and they just had really long gestations. The two outside mares I bred for 2011 both were only bred once each and both took. That boys knows his bid-ness.
default_wink.png
Boy do I KNOW it!!! This year I had 7 mares bred to him all due within a 2 week period. And he only bred ONE of those mares more than once. And that mare he bred only 2x. I just let him breed all of these mares last May thinking there was no way he would be able to get them all in foal on the one and only shot like that. Boy did he prove me WRONG!

I won't be letting him do that this year. While it has been nice to get the majority of them out of the way like this, it has been HECK on my sanity at foaling time! LOL

Back