Foals # 2, 3 & 4 for Creta Hills

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Iv'e had the last 3 foals born back to back to back so just now getting around to posting about them.

All the mares kept waking me up several times a night all weekend long so I was already exhausted when Image finally decided to foal around 3 am on Sunday night. A beautiful buckskin pinto colt that is almost a perfect match to my filly born 3 weeks ago. Creta Hills Spirits Wildfire

colt11.jpg

Tuesday night was up again most of the night. I think I got like 2 hours of sleep. Checked everyone before heading to work. When I got there I pulled up my cam and lo and behold Gem has foaled! So I rush back home to finish up with a dainty, TINY buckskin filly with socks. She measures only 17" tall with a 6" cannon from mid knee to coronet. Here she is pictured with her mom who is right around 30" tall. Creta Hills Spirits Blue Dahlia

dahlia2.jpg

After this filly was born, I also had another mare (outside mare) who foaled at noon!

So after these 2, I am REALLY needing some rest. I make sure the beepers are working on a couple of other mares who look close and go to bed around 1 am. I just couldn't watch any longer. At 3 am, Sophie wakes me up and presents me with a beautiful solid buckskin colt.
default_smile.png
Creta Hills IMA Free Spirit

sophiecolt8.jpg

Now I am REALLY beat! I make it thru the day at work. Head home to get my chores done so I can go to bed. None of the other mares are looking anywhere close to foaling so I am hoping I can get a few nights rest.

I get home and my goat is clearly in labor. LOL Thankfully she gets down to business and had her little buckling and nurses great and I am able to get to bed at a decent time. Here he is...

buck1.jpg

And thats not all....

I get up this morning to find that one of my Himalayan rabbits has presented me with these...

couplehoursold2.jpg

My Gosh!!! You have really been busy!! Big congratulations on all of your beautiful buckskin Spirit foals!! They all look awesome! And congrats on the goatie and bunnies too!

Pam

Oh my you have one very happin place there! What a wonderful bunch of lil ones.
default_wub.png

That's making me tired just thinking about all those new babies!
default_smile.png
Congratulations on your beautiful new foals!

Wow, things are popping at your place! Congrats on all!

been keeping up with you on FB and again I'll say Spirit has done you proud and certainly did his job with these beautiful buckskin foals! Lucky you - and obviously been some other busy boys there too with new bunnies and kittens! Very cool.

Congrats on all - you must be exhausted LOL

Wow Jules, I didn't know about your baby goat or the bunnies!

Congrats on all the babies!
default_aktion033.gif

I'd like to see more of Sophie's baby! Give Soph a hug for me please!
default_wub.png

Get some sleep girl!
default_yes.gif

OMG, I couldn't handle that much going on!! I have to say though, I think the little goat is just the cutest thing!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I've got a soft spot for baby goats, LOL. Congrats on all the babies of all species!

Thanks everyone!

These are not the best pictures of the foals. I haven't had much time to take good pictures. And they are not unfolded at all yet. The 2 solid foals are super nice and refined.

Oh, and I had another litter of bunnies when I got home from work today.
default_smile.png

Your Spirit babies are outstanding. Your place sounds so interesting and love all the spring babies.

Lord have mercy girl!!! At least you had a beautiful end result to all that chaos! Yay for happy healthy babies!

So happy for you Jules!
default_aktion033.gif
And you know I love that tiny filly
default_wub.png
I'm going to steal her!

But Jules, I have some concerns.... You post said new babies all by Spirit. I know he's very potent and all, but you really should keep him away from your goats and rabbits. He should just stick with the mares imo.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back