Foaling Cameras - Need help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
I hope this is the right forum. My Swann Nighthawk receiver seems to have crapped out on me and I still have 4 mares to go. I can't find another one anywhere in town or anywhere near me for that matter. I live in Canada so can't buy from the Swann site. Does anyone have a receiver they aren't using? Or does anyone know where I can buy another one for a reasonable price that ships to Canada? I'm a bit panicked! lol.

I noticed just recently my receiver has been cutting out. I'm still watching Trooper over night. If I unplug the line cord (not the power cord) and twist it back in sort of back and forth, it will show it on the monitor again like it should. I don't know if it is the connection in the receiver or the cord... I would also suggest either Amazon or eBay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Ebay only has the wired camera and no receiver and amazon only has the wired as well. I checked them first.
default_wink.png
I'll try the twisty thing.
default_smile.png
I have tried everything else. I also noticed that the receiver gets quite warm, almost hot when using it. Does anyone else notice that? Well, off to tinker some more. Wish me luck.
default_rolleyes.gif

Hmmm... I bought my wireless Swann from Amazon just a few months ago. Yes, the receiver does seem to get hot, but mine was working the last time I had it on. Hope you get yours figured out!

But I am Canada so it is amazon.ca not .com. They are out of stock. If I have to buy a new one I am going to get the one with multiple cameras. Anyone collect teddy bears and looking to buy a new one? lol.

Latest posts

Back