Foal #2 of 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
Im late reporting her but she arrived Jan 5th and is another lovely black and white appy filly!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
And to top it all off she is a fewspot appy that should be homozygous for producing appy foals
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
. Yep im happy! So our first little red appy filly of the year is very happy to have a friend. Two foals, 2 appy fillies
default_wub.png
. You will have to excuse the photos I ussually try to get some real cute ones of the foals trotting but right now I have a litter of crested pups, im hand feeding a mini wirehaired litter and also another crested hl girl from a 1 puppy litter. All that and watching preggo mares. This is also the big january Florida dog show circuit and we are showing several days. So far 2 different affenpinscher dogs that I bred have won each day. And my cream mini longhair dachshund has won several reserve winners including at the Dachshund speciatly show and also won a MAJOR win!! So we are very happy and tired, lol. Two more days of shows to go. Oh yes we also had 3 baby boer goats born in the last week too. You would think its spring here!

galabartfillyfrontfacetocam2d.jpg

galabartfillyfromback2days.jpg

galabartfillyfrtheadprofile2d.jpg

Gorgeous filly Jennifer. Congratulations. I really love her.

Im late reporting her but she arrived Jan 5th and is another lovely black and white appy filly!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
And to top it all off she is a fewspot appy that should be homozygous for producing appy foals
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif
. Yep im happy! So our first little red appy filly of the year is very happy to have a friend. Two foals, 2 appy fillies
default_wub.png
. You will have to excuse the photos I ussually try to get some real cute ones of the foals trotting but right now I have a litter of crested pups, im hand feeding a mini wirehaired litter and also another crested hl girl from a 1 puppy litter. All that and watching preggo mares. This is also the big january Florida dog show circuit and we are showing several days. So far 2 different affenpinscher dogs that I bred have won each day. And my cream mini longhair dachshund has won several reserve winners including at the Dachshund speciatly show and also won a MAJOR win!! So we are very happy and tired, lol. Two more days of shows to go. Oh yes we also had 3 baby boer goats born in the last week too. You would think its spring here!
galabartfillyfrontfacetocam2d.jpg

galabartfillyfromback2days.jpg

galabartfillyfrtheadprofile2d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a little doll!
default_wub.png
I love her star.

Congratulations!

WOW congrats shes a beauty and my absolute fave colour too
default_wub.png

Congrats with you wins at the dogs shows aswell!!!!

Congrats. What a beauty. What a great way to start the year!

Well it has been busy over there! I'm sure once your feet have a chance to touch the ground, you'll have time to spend playing with all of your babies.

Congratulations, she's really special.

xox Leonie xox

Big Congratulations!! I am jealous I would like for our babies to start!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back