First time pregnancy,..not sure how far she is

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI everyone, I am sorry it has taken me a while I just wanted to let MOlly get well before I started going in and taking Photos again, but here they are..

Molly has finally grown back alot of her patches. She was starting to lose hair up near her neck in the last month. She had lots of bald patches when we got her and we got all of them to grow back and she was looking great but then in the last month we noticed her starting to lose her hair again near the side of the neck and shoulder, which as you can see is all grown back now but the hair is black so it looks funny..lol.. I wonder if her hair loss was just stress ??? Anyway she has finally stopped losing wait and she is beautiful and shiny so I am figuring that means she is getting much better. I will feel alot happier when she is smiling again she still just seems sad...maybe its just me ...she is starting to trot down again when she sees me and we let her out whle we brushed her yesterday just to give her a change of scenery....The photo is of her hoohah but its not the best a bit blurry .. But although as you will see its still very long and loose it isnt swollen or protruding... happy looking guys..xxDSCF1337.JPGDSCF1333.JPGDSCF1334.JPGDSCF1335.JPGDSCF1336.JPGDSCF1331.JPGDSCF1332.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there, thanks Diane , she is very spoilt I must admit ..lol..I just love her soooo much and respect her for what she went through..she is looking really amazing I just am amazed at how quickly she has bounced back.. They are tough little beggers thats for sure

Molly is a pretty little thing.
default_smile.png
Glad she is happy again and not losing anymore hair.

Thanks for the update, she looks like she's doing really well under your care. Pretty girl - sending big cuddles for Mol

I'm in full agreement with you Diane!!
default_thumbup.gif

Sorry guys I have been off for a while due to the Qld floods.. We are fine now got flooded out of one property and into another and freaked out because all of my animals were in the property we couldnt get into... We finally got in 48 hours later and all animals re safe just wet but we are on high ground so all horses were fine. Unfortunately our dogs and Cat were locked inside and we flooded about 30-45 cms up the walls throughout the whole place so the poor little guys were very scared and cold but all good now.. They were super happy to see us although I have never seen them on my furnitutre and they were all up on furniture barking like mad ...lol... crazy but all damage is replaceable we are just glad all animals are safe...So glad this didnt happen a couple of weeks ago with Molly but she was neighing like crazy when she saw us
default_smile.png
<3 ........My sisters home is in NOrth Bundaberg where there are houses being swept away but she is in the evacuation centre and at this stage her house is still on the higher end and not flooding ... lets hope it stays that way
default_smile.png
...to everyone out there affected by the Qld aand NSW floods my heart goes out to you and please stay safe and keep your babies safe...xx.. good to finally be back now to go through all the threads..xx

So glad to hear from you Kehran - we have all been really worried about those of you on the other side of the World. Sounds as though you were pretty lucky, glad your little animals survived ok! Hope your sister is able to get back to her house soon.

Stay safe!

I forgot you lived in Qld, glad your okay and all your animals are safe, hope your sister's place is okay as well

You know, I have been lurking on forums for YEARS. I never register because it seems there are ALWAYS snarky comments, on what someone did wrong, or what they could have done better, etc. I read this entire thread over the last few days, and was very impressed that there was none of that here. I was absolutely devastated at the outcome on Molly. This hurt my heart. I felt I was reading a book, and that ending was NOT what I was expecting. This promptly made me register and wait to be validated in order to tell you how sorry i am. Bless your heart, Kehranc. Plenty of hugs going out to you and Molly.

Edited to add: I am also on a high-risk foal watch, so I was reading up on several stories on several forums.

Welcome to the Nutty Nursery Amystours. We are very lucky to have been given our own little "lounge" here to hang out and chat, everyone is welcome and we don't like negativaty. Anyone who takes the time to come here and ask questions deserves respect as far as we are concerned. There are plenty of very experienced ladies here that are very happy to share their knowledge so pull up a chair and join the fun
default_smokesmile.gif

WELCOME

Thank you, Eagle. It was nice to read 36 pages of posts without one negative comment. Suggestions were made in a helpful, not snotty, way. I feel like I would be at home here. Such a sad thread to have encouraged me to join.

Latest posts

Back