first time for Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Ok, I have my very first horse going to Nationals, and I am wondering, since I did not ask my trainer, is there a show bill somewhere online, and where can you view the photos of the classes? I have a yearling stallion going in, and I am just very excited. Are the classes online to view in real time? I checked the R website, but did not find any links.

thanks

I haven't heard of anything like that but that would be awesome! I hope someone else knows of something, I have two weanlings showing.

Good luck with your yearling!!!

Alicia I'm like you. My 1st horse going to nationals and I'm staying home.
default_no.gif
Is your stallion an under or over yearling. Ours is an under. Maybe they'll be in the same class.
default_smile.png
I'll keep an eye on this thread to as I'd love to watch as well. This is excitiing and I won't even be there. I'll be on pins and needles till he's back home. On my way now to drop him off to catch his ride down.

Well Thank you for the luck. I'm just happy I found someone I trust to take him. This will be the first time someone shows him besides myself or Mike my husband so I hope he behaves himself.
default_rolleyes.gif
He's not done to bad so we'll see. I'm just excited he's going. Good luck to you and your little guy as well. Won't be long now.

Good luck to everyone! I'm at home with fingers crossed, too
default_laugh.png

Does anyone know yet if http://www.horseshowsonline.com/ will be carrying results? The last couple years, they did and updated throughout the day... I was kind of counting on it!

Latest posts

Back