First Show Of The Season.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I Survived my first show of the season :bgrin Broken Collar Bone and ALL! :eek:

Wee Man was an Angel . Wow I am so proud of the way hes matured haha 4 long years of training and hes gotten to be a horse even the unexperienced kids can work with and I love it. I entered Wee Man in the Mentor class with Julia who just adores Wee Man LOL She talked about wanting to lease him when I go to university the whole ride home LOL after telling her I wont sell him
default_yes.gif
: haha And I wont be going to university for 2 years
default_smile.png
Julia also showed him Junior Obstacle and placed 1st WOOHOO Wee Man listened to her so well and behaved like a little angel
default_smile.png
He didnt want to do a pretty back up but it was so perrffecct other then that. She had her first on all day I don't think she stopped smiling
default_wub.png
: I was so excited for her and wee man I was like a proud Mom LOL! It was funny
default_smile.png

I showed him in Gelding,Solid Colour, Obstacle and Showmanship.

I wanted to drive and jmup him SO bad but my broken collarbone ended that. BUT My Friend Niki drove him and jmuped him and man I had to watch through my fingers!! LOL! I was so Nervous!! He drove SO good for his first show I was sooo Happy. He jumped good to hehe
default_smile.png
Even cleared the bounce . He picked up 2 5ths out of a fair amount so that was good.
default_smile.png

In Solid colour we got 6th out of *27!!! Large class whew. Im so happy hes all BLACK this year not orange.

In Showmanship we had a new pattern and I was getting so worried Id forget it but I didnt and wee man was good he backed up perfect and pivoted an we got *1st!!!!! I am SO happy
default_smile.png
It was a fairly large class to
default_wub.png
: Obstacle we got 4th that was also a huge class he was perfect excepting walking through the hoop to pivot the hind but we pivoted anyways and placed well
default_smile.png

Liberty he was very good
default_smile.png
Its always a fun Class!! Fun to go in fun to watch and he stopped right away and followed me a few steps before I haltered him
default_wub.png
:

Wee Man was in 13 Classes.. Julia wanted to show him in Junior tehe she said she was suprised I said Yes LOL Because hes like my prized possesion but I dont mind sharing the little brat. Sandy showed him in adult obstacle , myself in halter then niki in Jumper/Driving .. He was SO tired poor boy lol

All in All it was a good shwo cant wait till I am at full health first show of the season so you just never know
default_smile.png
I know what to improve and practice and Im excited to do that for the next show!
default_smile.png

Also ahve Wee Mans First DRIVING TRIAL CDE next weekend I am SOSOSO excited!! Woohoo
default_smile.png

And the weekend after my first time show ring driving wee man and ZORROS first time showing as well as Sweetgrasses first time this year! Its all packed from here
default_smile.png

Pictures
default_smile.png

The lighting wasnt the best for photos but heres a few.

weepreshow.jpg

weehalter.jpg

WeeDriving.jpg

Weedriver.jpg

WeeLiberty.jpg

weeobstacle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Devon,

Congrats! What a great way to start the season! :aktion033: Wee looks TERRIFIC and so do the handlers!
default_yes.gif
:

I think he is the PERFECT all around horse - able to work all those different types of classes with different handlers. That's just amazing! You've done an awesome job with him and it's great that you're passing your love for the horses on to the younger ones! Yeah, like you're SO old! LOL

Great pics also!

Devon,

Congrats! What a great way to start the season! :aktion033: Wee looks TERRIFIC and so do the handlers!
default_yes.gif
:

I think he is the PERFECT all around horse - able to work all those different types of classes with different handlers. That's just amazing! You've done an awesome job with him and it's great that you're passing your love for the horses on to the younger ones! Yeah, like you're SO old! LOL

Great pics also!
Thanks
default_wub.png
:

Im SO Proud of him hehe. Watching tohers show him made me so nervous I suppose its like having a kid
default_smile.png
LOL. I was freaking out when he got first
default_smile.png
Yay Next show Ill be able to jump/drive. Me and my accidents
default_rolleyes.gif
: :eek:

Big Congrats!!!!! What a talented boy u have there, very nice pictures.
default_yes.gif
:

He looks GREAT in all the pictures Devon. You did a great job getting him ready and i think this year will be 'his year'.

So how did he do in driving? Details, devon ...Details! lol.

Sorry i couldnt get on yahoo last night, got your message this am ...was tired last night and in bed early lol. Went into me post-show-coma lol.

Congrats. You should be proud of weeman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am excited to see Zorro show pics.

default_wub.png
:

Sounds like a great time, and those are terrific pics! Congratulations, Devon! I am so anxious to hear about your CDE, woohoo!

Hey Devon, I had so much fun driving The Wee, he was an awesome boy for me as you said.

Driving him was alot of fun, he had one little spook when we were practising but I got him over it and after that everything was ok. The driving class was the biggest one I have been in yet. 12 horses, Wee and I didn't place but he did Devon proud and me proud of Devon lol. See you around Dev.

-Nicole

default_smile.png

Hey Devon, I had so much fun driving The Wee, he was an awesome boy for me as you said.

Driving him was alot of fun, he had one little spook when we were practising but I got him over it and after that everything was ok. The driving class was the biggest one I have been in yet. 12 horses, Wee and I didn't place but he did Devon proud and me proud of Devon lol. See you around Dev.

-Nicole
default_wub.png
: Thanks Girly your Awesome
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back