First rescue horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runaway ranch

Reaction score
th_Peanuts_arrival.jpg

Thought you might like to see my first rescue. He came out of a stockyard in NE. I wan't sure he would make it. He is pictured the first day at our place and after he returned to full health.

IN the first picture, the little boy wasn't riding him, but just sat on him for a moment to take a picture. You can see how depressed he was that little Peanut was so emaciated.

th_James20on20Peanut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O might he don't any look like the same horse.

Great job in getting him all better. :aktion033:

enjoy him,

melissa

Congratulations with your first rescue :aktion033:

Champ

I think your boy looks much better and much more appropriate in weight and size ratio to the child on him as well.

-Amy

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

God bless you for giving this boy back his life!!!! I have a 29 year old rescue (arabian) that I took in and once dear Shari is no longer with us I plan on taking in another. I strongly believe in giving back in life the good fortune our other planned purchased horses have to the ones that are so easily disgarded, mistreated, abused.... My total respect goes to you for opening your heart and your home. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
default_thumbup.gif
: YAY!!! Thanks for saving this horse!
default_smile.png

He looks wonderful - a true transformation - Bless you for taking him and and giving him such a wonderful home :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back