first mare up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are missing the sleepless nights Matt you are welcome to come here for a weekend. You are only 1 hour away and you can "fill your hat" with camera watching
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Jimmy and I will take off and leave you to it
default_saludando.gif

If you are missing the sleepless nights Matt you are welcome to come here for a weekend. You are only 1 hour away and you can "fill your hat" with camera watching
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

Jimmy and I will take off and leave you to it
default_saludando.gif

If you need a night out, I'd be happy to watch
default_wink.png

She needs to foal on 2-15 and since mom is a pinto it needs to have a hart in it's markings and name it Saint Valentine or maybe even Saint Vanentino it it is a colt.
default_wub.png

the computer needs a hour break or so. i have a few things to do outside, so lacey will be out and i will be shutting the puter down for a bit! thanks for watching! ill post again when i turn the computer back on

AUGH!! I was not here for a few days and she STILL hasn't foaled? Oh come on girl!!! The stories about the cats are cracking me up.... cant get the cam on my pc.

When I checked in this morning there were about 3 or 4 black cats all curled up together. Geezzze I thought she had foaled
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
, then I saw the little blimp munching away.LOL If she holds on much longer, one of my girls is going to have one before her. LOL
default_smile.png

Come on Lacey cut us some slack.....we want to see what your cooking...but I guess a "watched pot" never really does boil.

I think you need to get the Kitty's in her name somehow

Kitten Kaboodle

Crack n Up Kitty or maybe

Kitty Go Round

ok...i'll stop now

Looks like she is enjoying some social grooming LOL!
default_smile.png
I hope she foals on Feb 26th (my bday
default_wink.png
) I cant believe she still hasnt foaled!!!!

Becca-

Is your mare pushing some? It is kind of hard to tell from this angle, but she is looking suspicious to me. Also, she is chewing alot- hmmmmmmmmm....

Peggy

Last edited by a moderator:
im not sure what she is thinking silly mare! im kinda glad she didnt go last nite it was -10 ! tonite its supposed to be warmer around 18, i can handle 18... lol ill check her this morning when i feed. maybe there will be change

Just remember it is the FOAL that triggers foaling time. . .looks like you are going to have one stubborn foal on your hands!
default_wink.png

Good point Katie ! I have heard, the foal determines the day, the mare determines the time .
default_wink.png

hey all.. guess what... i fed lacey her hay an hour ago and she hasnt touched it! she never refuses food.....

of course and now she eats LOL

She is sure looking uncomfy! I am guessing it will be soon!

No hay???? GREAT news!

Peggy

PS Do you have an alarm on her ?

Latest posts

Back