First live foal for Riverdance...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
Cremello filly....
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
:SoHappy
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

She is like a porcelain doll.

cremello3.jpg

cremello4.jpg

Sorry guys, I forgot to say who her parents are. Her dam is a Gold Melody bred mare (a buttermilk buckskin) , Seahorse Gold Melody's burning Desire and her sire is Riverdance's Desperado (a palomino), a sire that is producing some of the nicest babies!!! This dam is the dam to Riverdances Cream DeLa Wind (a cremello), Riverdances Wind Crystal ( a perlino) , Riverdances Winds Of Desire (a palomino), and now this filly, a cremello. The first 3 are Windchaser daughters. All of them are fillies, all of them are really pretty and all of them I am keeping. Even when I move.
default_laugh.png

I just love what this mare is producing!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowweee!!!! That's is one gorgeous filly!!
wub.gif

Wow! Nice baby!! A huge congrats to you!!! And a filly to boot!

What a gorgeous girl! What's her breeding Sue?

Sorry guys, I forgot to say who her parents are. Her dam is a Gold Melody bred mare (a buttermilk buckskin) , Seahorse Gold Melody's burning Desire and her sire is Riverdance's Desperado (a palomino), a sire that is producing some of the nicest babies!!! This dam is the dam to Riverdances Cream DeLa Wind (a cremello), Riverdances Wind Crystal ( a perlino) , Riverdances Winds Of Desire (a palomino), and now this filly, a cremello. The first 3 are Windchaser daughters. All of them are fillies, all of them are really pretty and all of them I am keeping. Even when I move.
default_laugh.png

I just love what this mare is producing!
default_laugh.png

What a lovely filly!! Congratulations! I love what your stallions produce for you....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back