Paint By Numbers Ranch first 2012 foal Pinto Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
ashleyprom2012pintofilly 045.JPGHere is my first foal for 2012.From my maiden mare.

She was born 3/30/12. Mare was 322 days. She was born at 10am.I am so thankful my daughter was at home, because she called me at work.I drove like fast to get home. I made it just in time to save the filly and dam. The filly leg was turn wrong and she had a very tight fit.I am so thankful to GOd and my daughter for knows.I also thankful for my work to let me get home in time to save them.My horses are like my children.

Her dam is black pinto (smokey black pinto not tested )sire of dam is Little Kings Hallmarks Buckshot(buckskin)

Her sire is Solid palomino with blaze face(his sire Knells Custom Made)

I think she is sorrel pinto but who knows she could maybe be a palomino
default_smile.png
I would like to test her for cream gene. I have seen foals born sorrel turn out palomino.

She is AMHA and AMHR pending.

Her dam is 33.75 and sire is 32 inches.

I need name for her name

Paint By Numbers __________

Dam name Paint By Numbers Bucks Fancy Mia

Sire WM Custom Made Duffys Cowboy

This sweet filly have buckeroo on her dam side.

She has del cowboy and dippers duffy on sire same.

She is all LEGS

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations. I can't see the pictures though. It says the photo has been moved or deleted.

ashleyprom2012pintofilly029.jpg

i am having problem with photobucket. is there another way to put photos on here other then photobucket.

thanks you all
default_smile.png

Any name ideals. My daughter likes temperance ann (meaning Moderation of passion; patience; calmness; sedateness )

another name was temptress

I want to used Paint By Numbers ___________

Sire WM Custom Made Duffys Cowboy (duffy)

Dam Paint By Numbers Bucks Fancy Mia (mia) the granddam barn name is Fancy

The problem is with names is I am limited because of the farm name.

I have Paint By Numbers and PBN with both AMHA and AMHR.I just like the Paint By Numbers better
default_smile.png

Thanks for comments and names. My daughter is wanting to name her Temperance we will see
default_smile.png

Paint By Numbers Fancy Cowgirl, Paint By Numbers Lil Fantasy, Paint By Numbers Miss B Haven Cowgirl, Paint By Numbers Miss B Haven Lady, Paint By Numbers Especially Wicked, Paint By Numbers Trinity, Paint By Numbers Crystal Charm, and Paint By Numbers Calamity Jane to name a few.

Lol, Temperance it is! She is a little beauty and thank you for the updated picture. I love sorrel pinto's.

Latest posts

Back