FIRST FOAL OF "2006" AT HAAZE MINIATURES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaazeMinis

Reaction score
Haaze Miniatures of Auburndale ,Wisconsin
Well we have our first foal of 2006 and a tiny one at that! :bgrin It seems the "Berry Fairy" likes us here :lol: ! We have never had a filly yet! :no:
default_wink.png
:

Oh well
default_wink.png
:

Here he is: All 16.5 "s of him... He looks to be homozygous and we have found even more Ink Spots! :bgrin sire is Homozygous and my Mares Dam is Homozygous. I have never had my mare tested but I will.

He was born Monday morning aprox. 3:00am or so and theses photos were taken when he was just a few hours old. Mare foaled on 328 days of gestation!

Oh and that is NOT shavings in the stall with him. It is Chopped Straw! :bgrin

NEW PICTURES ADDED (TAKEN TODAY 3-11-06)

f570254c.jpg

PunkyColt3-5days.jpg

101_0065.jpg

101_0064.jpg

Jeri

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]MY OH MY.....What a pretty boy, and great color! :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS! [/SIZE]

Wow, he sure is a cutie! If I was going to have a boy, I'd sure pick black homozygous pinto!

Lori

Thanks for all the replies and sorry it took so long to post about him too. I was busy with work and then never got time to get the pictures uploaded until now. :bgrin

He is just full of himself and thinks he is king :bgrin .

I will get updated pictures for you all when he unfolds more. I am hoping he is Homozygous for Pinto and Homozygous for Black! All grand parents are black as well as many in both sides in the pedigree. So that would be nice! Hubby wants to hang on to him for a bit to see how he matures and have him tested for both as well as Overo because his dam is a Rowdy Grandaughter. I think he will be negative on Overo but you can never tell.

It would be nice to have a smaller stallion here that would sire only Black Based foals, but we will see how he matures first.
default_yes.gif
: So we are not in a hurry to put him up for sale just yet. :bgrin

Jeri

[SIZE=14pt]Very handsome fellow![/SIZE]

Lyn

You just want to grab him and cuddle!
default_wub.png
: I can't wait for mine to start popping! Congratulations on a fine looking little man! :aktion033: :aktion033:

If you're gonna have a boy, might as well be that nice!
default_smile.png

Congratulations.

I have a "berry" epidemic here, too. Out of 14 foals, 9 have been colts.

It's a good thing I like little geldings.

*LOL*

Liz M.

:aktion033: he's a real litle love bug congrats.

Oh he is adorable and such a peanut. We too have had all colts. Just praying we get atleast one filly this year.

Congrats he is beautiful .

Traci

Latest posts

Back