FIRST FOAL OF "2006" AT HAAZE MINIATURES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww he looks like a toy in that first picture, so tiny! But would you look at the nice length of neck on that baby?? WOW...congrats, he's beautiful!!!

Hi

My little one is doing great and oh so full of himself! Can we say ADDITUDE :lol:! He keeps his mom very busy :bgrin . He will be two weeks old Monday :new_shocked: .

I promise to get more current pictures this weekend. :bgrin It is supposed to be nice here in WI so Little "ROWDY" will get to go outside for a longer period of time. It has been so crappy lately that he has only been able to go out for an hour or so at a time. :no:

Thanks goodness I have huge foaling stalls (12 x 14) and he and mom can run around the barn while everyone else is outside. Between the Mud and the Snow I dont quite know which is worse :eek: . He still wears his Blanket when outdoors and at night.

Now I know why I bred my own Mares for Early May Babies! :bgrin My babies last year were born in March and I swore to never do that again.... But, I had no choice with this one since I did not breed her and had originally thought she was OPEN :new_shocked: :bgrin since she was only with the stallion 1 day! :eek:

Jeri

:saludando: Maybe you should try a new rooster, to get fillis that is.

Well we have our first foal of 2006 and a tiny one at that! :bgrin It seems the "Berry Fairy" likes us here :lol: ! We have never had a filly yet! :no:
default_wink.png
:

Oh well
default_wink.png
:

Here he is: All 16.5 "s of him... He looks to be homozygous and we have found even more Ink Spots! :bgrin sire is Homozygous and my Mares Dam is Homozygous. I have never had my mare tested but I will.

He was born Monday morning aprox. 3:00am or so and theses photos were taken when he was just a few hours old. Mare foaled on 328 days of gestation!

Oh and that is NOT shavings in the stall with him. It is Chopped Straw! :bgrin

NEW PICTURES ADDED (TAKEN TODAY 3-11-06)

f570254c.jpg

PunkyColt3-5days.jpg

101_0065.jpg

101_0064.jpg

Jeri

Latest posts

Back