FIRST FOAL OF "2006" AT HAAZE MINIATURES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is as cute as a button, if my mare has a colt as nicely marked as him, I will be one happy camper!!
default_yes.gif
:

What a doll this young fella is! I bet when he is older and mature the word would be handsome! Very nice little one! Lavonne

OHHH, is he a cute little one!
default_wub.png
: CONGRATULATIONS. The berry fairy must be pretty popular in Wisconsin, everyone I know that has had a foal so far has had a colt!
default_wink.png
: hmm, maybe its something in our water
default_wink.png
: :bgrin . I dont start with my foalings until May-June, sure hope by then the filly fairy is around.
default_yes.gif
: Corinne

You have a darling little guy there, Congratulations!

Congratulations on a pretty boy. Our Vet told us when they give you one this incredible, it

does not matter boy or girl. I agreed, but the next year we got 2 fillies. So maybe it will happen

for you. Congrats on pretty boy

Vicky

Jeri,

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

He is just adorable!! What a tiny, precious little man!

Looks like a keeper to me!!

Thank You everyone for the compliments :bgrin

This little guy is something else and thinks he is ALL THAT! :lol: Keeps his Mama on her toes! He actually will nurse on her when she is laying down! :bgrin Then when he thinks his mama has laid down enought he will jump on top of her and try to jump over her :eek: . He is bundle of energy! :bgrin

Hey, Laura (Flying A) We just LOVE YOUR FOAL BLANKETS! I used them last year and this year too! Anyone who wants a WELL MADE CONTOUR FITTED Foal Blanket that DOES NOT SHIFT need to get one of hers!
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Well thanks again everyone and I will take more photos as he grows up some more. Does anyone know how long to wait before we can test him for Tobiano & the test to see if he is Homozygous for the Black Gene?

Jeri

Hi Jeri, You can do the testing now. I pulled hair on a two day old colt to send in last yr. He is precious!

Latest posts

Back