First Baby of 2007!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punky

Reaction score
:aktion033: We got a filly!!! She was born this morning, at 343 days, and the ring test was correct

also...I think she is a bay, but i taped her on cam and in person she kinda looks like she might have

a dorsal stripe or could be where she was still wet, and she has one blue eye also.

She is out of my Six Gems American Overo Banner, and this is his first baby also, and her

dam is Orimistons Sparkling Crystal, and she is 2 for 2 on fillies... :aktion033: ...Got one more to

foal and then we are done with mare stare for this year!!!

Here is ShadySide Banners Babygot theBlues....

baby073.jpg

baby072.jpg

baby07.jpg

Thanks for looking......

Tina

Congratulations, she's a doll. I love the bay color, it looks so rich.

Congratulations on your filly, she is adorable
default_wub.png
:

Congrats on your new filly :aktion033: She is pretty
default_yes.gif
: Looking forward to your next one
default_wink.png
:

Thanks everyone for the nice replies on my little girl, she sure has us wrapped around her little hoove already!! :bgrin

Tina

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your pretty girl! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Yep, congrats on your new bay filly! I have been told that they can appear to have a dorsal- my colt did but now you cant even see it.

She's a cute little filly and I'd call her bay too.

Seeing your call name, I have to tell you that I have a mini which we call Punky. Her real name is:

Linmics Champagne Lady with lines to Dell Teras Golden Boy and Komokos Charlie Brown.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back