First 2009 Foal for Coventry Lane Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah she is very beautiful!!!
default_yes.gif

After looking at various information about the creamello and perlino, I think I am going with her being registered with the palomino color due to since there is a break in the color on her legs being white stockings and the white on her shoulders compared to the color of the rest of her body and she is more the palomino color and white pinto being a very visual difference.

Thanks again
default_smile.png

After looking at various information about the creamello and perlino, I think I am going with her being registered with the palomino color due to since there is a break in the color on her legs being white stockings and the white on her shoulders compared to the color of the rest of her body and she is more the palomino color and white pinto being a very visual difference.
Thanks again
default_smile.png

I was going to say that I would call her a palomino, so I would go with that Congrats Again!! Back for a second peek!

Thanks a bunch Jessica ~ I really like her too, I always wanted a palomino filly with blue eyes or a buckskin filly. The sire is to throw palomino's and buckskins and its really unusal to have a Michigan bred stallion that is a buckskin that is ASPC and AMHR registered.. I know we are going to breed back the same two again.
default_smile.png

Palominios are my favorite! I vote you keep her! she is a beauty and should do really well in the showring! (our palominos have always been foaled a "peachy" color) She looks palomino to me. Lavonne

Thanks for the information about the peachy look for palomino foals Lavonne. I thought you might know about this coloring issue. Colors really never gave me much trouble figuring out until she arrived saturday afternoon.

I was in the stall playing with her tonight again and she will really stretch that neck out to my hand with seeing what you have in it being curious. My father says she has the quality there to be in the show ring like Ms Diva our leopard appy filly and he was right about her totally.

I told Scott that you voted for me to keep her and I think he is seeing my side now, so perhaps he will give in to the idea of me keeping her and even if I have to go a outside breeding for her later, since I only have one ASPC/AMHR stallion and its her sire, I will do so.

So all your opinions have been helping me to get hubby to let me keep her and its getting closer
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your filly.

I have to agree with the others who have said she looks like a double dilute. I didn't see where you stated her eye color.

I don't blame you for deciding to keep her.
default_laugh.png

With her eyes being blue, especially if they are a light blue, I would say she is a double dilute.

You can always have her tested to know for sure if you wanted.

She does have the lighter blue eyes, not the bright blue's like my one sabino overo stallion does, his are the bright blue ones. I will get her tested and see what they say for double dilute. I know we were told that the sire would produce buckskins and palomino's. We are going for breeding back the same as what produced this filly for sure.

Thanks Sheryl, I am glad that we did decide on keeping her afterall, I really think I would regret selling her in the long run.
default_smile.png
I know at one time I had Ms Diva our black leopard appy filly pretty much sold and I had a change in heart and I am sooo glad that I did keep her afterwards, I would have really regretted that since I have not been able to produce another one like her yet.

See ya' at the shows this summer somewhere Sheryl ~

Latest posts

Back