First 2009 Foal for Coventry Lane Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
4-27-09Blondie004.jpg
4-27-09Blondie010.jpg
Blondie011.jpg

We had our first 2009 foal arrive on Saturday April 25th at 2:30 pm. She is AMHR and ASPC Futurity nominated and is Michigan bred. Her dam is Michigan's Bonnie McBride and her sire is a buttermilk buckskin pinto named Coventry Lane's Gold Edition that is also having the Michigans pedigree. Her name will be Coventry Lane's Golden Starlight and all I need is some photo's to send in the registry to make her offical. She has many famous Michigan's in her pedigree that are Shetland Congress Grand Champions as well being ~ Michigan's Instant Replay, Michigan's Midget Mike, Michigan's Silver Momma, Michigan's Little Maiden, Michigan's Aquanaut and B & L's Golden Moonlight, B & L's Madonna, and Johnston's Golden Moonlight. We have three more mares that are due to foal in June as well. We are off to a great start with this pretty filly.

These pictures are taken after being two days old. Blondie should mature at 37 inches and do very well in the showring. She will be attending the AMHR Nationals this September. She has a few palomino's on her dams side and Bonnie has had a previous foal that was palomino from what her prevoius owner told us.

I am trying to talk hubby in letting me keep this one !

Thanks for letting us share our excitement with our new girl
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
Congratulations...she is gorgeous!!! Look at her stand there all posed already for showing!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Very Nice!!
default_yes.gif

Congrats Pammy!!!

Are you sure shes Palomino?? She looks kinda like a Perlino but maybe its the picture

Very pretty little girl!!!!!! Good luck talking hubby into letting you keep her. She is cute.

Congratulations, she is just beautiful!

Lisa

Congratulations
default_saludando.gif
What a beautiful blond
default_smile.png

She sure is a cutie ~ Look forward to seeing her in the ring

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

I can not see the picture here at work, but big Congratulations!!

Thanks everyone. I am not quite sure which way to go in registering her color now since various people think she is either a creamello or perlino, I really could use some help with this one for her registration to be correct. Please....I want the paperwork to be correct going in and to me color is just icing on the cake.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated in this subject, I usually don't have a problem with colors, but this filly now has me stumped. Her color is more tan-ish and darker in person, her dam is a Michigan gray and has produced palomino's and her sire is a buttermilk buckskin pinto.

This filly is awesome and she will be going to Nationals for sure. I am really liking how this girl is put together the more I see her everyday. She is in both Futuritys and needs to be shown.

Thanks again for any imput from you all !
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back