Fire!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a blessing that thier home was spared, continued thoughts and prayers that all stays well so they can return to their home.

This was such good news to wake up to this morning. When I last spoke to Viki last night, they did not know if their place was still standing or not. Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

What a very scary situation for Charlotte and Frank to be in. I'm so glad to hear Reflection's farm and home are okay.
default_aktion033.gif

This was such good news to wake up to this morning. When I last spoke to Viki last night, they did not know if their place was still standing or not. Thank you Lord for answered prayers.

DITTO, very well said Rita.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank You Lord.
default_hypocrite.gif

I'm so glad that Charlotte, Frank and the horses made it out safe! Fires like that are so fast and so scary...one of my worst fears. Praying for the families that did lose their homes.
default_pray.gif

Viki, have you heard from them lately? I was watching the coverage on TV last night and it looked awful there.

Viki, have you heard from them lately? I was watching the coverage on TV last night and it looked awful there.

I would love an update too, I saw this morning on the Oklahoma News about the devastation of these fires. Just so worried. Continued thoughts and prayers for all of you in this area! Praying for rain!!

Charlotte and Frank are ok. There are still hot spots around them, but no new fires that I'm aware of in their immediate area. They did go pick up 8 of their horses this morning, but will leave the others at the boarding stable for another day.

Looks like all the hot spots are finally out in Frank & Charlotte's area.
default_aktion033.gif
They are moving all the horses back home this morning. Yea!

So glad to hear - thanks for all the updates. Sure wish we could send some of our rain down there.

It would be so good if some of the rain that will hit the Gulf Coast would

find it's way to parched Oklahoma, Texas and the other needy states.

Crazy weather!

Glad to hear that everything is ok..hope you all get the rain you badly need real soon

Latest posts

Back