Fire!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viki

Reaction score
All horses are safely out. Will keep you posted.

Just got off phone with Becky and everyone is at her house. Police won't let anyone in the area where Reflection's is located. Becky sounded very out of breath--guess they just got everyone moved.

Going to go see if I can see anything on the news stations.

Oh dear!!! I didn't know there was a fire up that way! So glad that everyone is out!

I too just talked with Becky, after not being able to reach Charlotte and Frank.

As Davie said, they've got all the horses at Becky's. She said just pray for their home

and barn now.

So glad no horses or humans have been hurt.

Praying none of the buildings or home are damaged.

Hope that their house/property is spared from the fire!! Glad everyone got out in time and is OK!! SCARY!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Oh my...sending thoughts and prayers!! That is where my Cowboy came from...such wonderful people!!

Also sending my prayers

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Thank God they and the horses are safe!

I will pray for their place and all their neighbors!

Also sending prayers - hoping that others in the area stay safe. Please keep the info coming when you can.

I had no idea there was a fire there. After you've been so helpful to other folks in harm's way in that area it is too terrible to have to bear a fire.

Please let us all know if we can help somehow.

Please keep the updates coming! Hope anyone else in that area is safe. I have been watching the news from that area, very scary!

Latest posts

Back