Fire!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching TV we saw their cross street! It was right down the road from their place! As far as we know, it's still standing. But, we dont know for sure.

We just got all the horses settled in temp housing. We are hoping everyone can go back home tomorrow! All we got out was the horses. Nothing in the house.
default_no.gif

No cloths, nothing! So hoping it's spared! Keep those prayers coming! They are very appreciated.

We just heard possibly two homes burning on their street! Hasnt been varaified. Hoping it's not true! Heard 3 houses burned on the street behind them. Pray HARD everyone!

praying so hard for everyone near the area!!

glad they got the horses and people out!

but please Lord save their buildings and property

help the fire fighters to get the fire under control!!!
default_unsure.png

please keep us updated!

Just saw this on FB so came here for more info.. I am glad they are safe and the horses are safe and really hope that their house/barns/property is safe...

Please update as soon as anyone knows more..

I JUST talked to Charlotte! Their place did not burn! Yea!!!!!! They cant stay there tonight, but it didnt burn and that is one HUGE relief!!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. I'm sure in a couple days, Charlotte will thank you herself.
default_aktion033.gif

Thank YOU dear Lord for saving their home and facilities!
default_worshippy.gif

Blessings Charlotte and Frank!

Jenny and Mel

Glad they are ok. Still sending prayers their way
pray.gif

That is great news, Thankyou Lord!!! He is one GREAT God!!

prayers continuing that they will be able to move back home shortly and that no other homes were burnt!!

Thankyou for the update!!

That's awesome news Viki! Thanks so much for the update!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Thank goodness their home has been spared. Still saying prayers for others in the area who have lost their homes and possibly everything.

Latest posts

Back