Fire Dan's house

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty I'm so sorry but so glad Dan is safe. It's a setback but he will survive this and be okay. Hang in there.
default_smile.png

Jan

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry about Dan's home and all his loss. I'm so thankful he's okay and pray for him, all of you, and that the kitten is somehow at someone's barn and will be home soon.

God bless,

Joan

Aww Marty I'm so sorry. I have to say I was going to write last night but I just couldn't.... I have been through a home fire and it's super scary. for the longest time I couldn't sit by a camp fire or let my hubby burn anything in the yard with out the hose right in my hand. I can still hear the howl it made. Now our fire was not total devestation. Just very scary. I'm very sorry for Dan. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Leya

Oh Marty I feel so sick. I am so very sorry for Dan and he will be in my prayers. Prayers his little kitty finds her way home if she made it out. What a tragedy. I just don't understand these things. Tell Dan we are all thinking of him and sending prayers for the safe return of his furfriend.

Marty, I am so sorry for Dan. I will keep him in my prayers.

This just makes me sick. I am terribly sorry to hear it. I hope all gets better soon.

Well I hate to say it but I am super GLAD that Dan was out...people die in trailer fires fairly often due to the way they burn. I am sure too that if he had gotten out he might have tried to save little Emily, it could have been another tragedy and no one could have stood it!!!

SENDING BIG LOVE AND HUGS TO DAN!!! It is so sad that he lost his first home in this way. But I am soooooooo happy that he is unscathed.

(((((DAN)))))

Amy, you are so right. If Dan was in the house sleeping, he would have never made it out alive. He sleeps so sound that a bomb could go off and you can't wake him up. He's always been like that and its scary that he can sleep through anything.

As for Baby Emily, there are flyers up now everywhere in the neighborhood and we've offered a reward. Dan and his step brother spent this morning searching for her before work again in 10 degree weather with snow and ice on the ground. Its on the radio pet patrol as well but it looks very dim that she will ever be found alive. That is the worst part that Dan is hurting about but we won't call it quits at this point. He doesn't care about his clothes or stereo stuff, he just wants her.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Dan. He read your responses and said to tell you all thanks so much. He loved the phone calls he received from those that called him. He didn't have a clue who most of you were but as you could tell, he enjoyed the conversations.

He's doing incredibly well right now. Went to work, and went out tonite with his high school buddies to a car show. Over bearing mother that I am, I am so glad he is HOME, even if its just for a little while. I had to smile this morning when I found the cap left off the tooth paste again.

I think despite this set back, this is going to be a really good New Year for us, even though we got off to a rocky start. I'm thinking possitive thoughts that this dark cloud that's been hanging over our family for so long is going to go away now for good.

If there's any updates on Emily, I'll let you all know.

Much love from the mountain.
default_wub.png

OH my gosh........ poor Dan....... poor Emily......

I am so sorry to hear about this, but so relieved to hear that Dan was not home and is safe and sound......... I am very sorry he cannot find little Emily though.

Hugs to you all, this is just another speed bump on the road of life, it has been a challenging 2010 already, so let's hope we get the worst of it over with now and have a great rest of the year.

Dan, please make sure you are taking care of yourself........that is just so scary....... you know if you do not find Emily, then you can take comfort in knowing she is probably safely up in heaven with Michael and we all know how much he loves kitties...... so sorry about all of this.

Valerie

Back