Finally thought of names for the girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
What a year. I have never had such trouble thinking of names that 'stuck'. The two that were the hardest, actually seem like simple names, but for some reason just wouldn't come to me.

So, without further ado. Introducing--

Country Havens In The Black (her call name is Diva though, just because she just IS.)

black06a.jpg

Country Havens Cinamon Spice (That was the easiest one. It only took a couple days--although after the episode last night, I still may consider changing it to heart stopper.)

sorrel06a.jpg

Country Havens Maybe Baybe

bay06a.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my girls again. Hoping to get some new pics this weekend.

Love the names and the fillies are lovely. Are they keepers?

Joyce L

dang i thought for sure she was gonna be "kays baybe" hehehehe

Little Diva is definately a keeper! They are all great, but I can't keep them all. LOL

Great names!

Mines not even here yet and I am going to call it Tangerine Dreams Running on Empty- because thats what I am doing. She's at 335 days and has been teasing us for over a week now! I think she enjoys making us jump and run at all hours of the day. :bgrin

Nice names :aktion033:

Great names, Tami! And I do think they are so adorable. Can't wait to see those Crunch babies we are going to have! Woo hoo!

Fran

Latest posts

Back