FINALLY...our AMHA show pictures arrived yesterday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi everyone:

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!!

We went to the mailbox yesterday and low and behold there were our long awaited AMHA pictures from a few months ago. Yay! I have been anxious to share them and hope you all aren’t sick of seeing show pics by now. This was our second AMHA World Show we've attended and the first my husband Tommy had the opportunity to show in. He loved it and is HOOKED!

Anyway, the first picture is of CCMF Lily Blue shown by Linda Evan’s with Lily's first tiny foal Lost Spoke’s Broken Arrow shown by my husband Tommy. They won 3rd in mare and current foal.

balilyamha3rd06.jpg

Next, is Lost Spoke’s Broken Arrow with Linda Evans competing in his first open halter class of 26†and under. He took a 7th in open halter and 9th in Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings. Broken Arrow was the smallest entry measuring all of 22" at the World this year!

balindaamhatopten06.jpg

Next, is CCMF Legacy’s Color Maker our bay few spot colt. CM is receiving his top ten award shown by my husband Tommy. This was another highlight for Tommy. We are so proud of CM as we couldn't think of another few spot that has won an AMHA World top ten halter award.

cmtommyamhatopten06.jpg

Next is of Sunbreak’s Latte Tyme showing off her Reserve Grand Championship award with her handler Kriss Calao. You go girls!

latteamhargc06.jpg

And last, but definitely not least is a pic I took of CCMF Legacy’s Legend being shown by Joel White. Legend took 6th in open halter stallions 28†and under and 3rd in Multi-Color stallions and geldings. Alliance Piano Man took first and Darth Vader took second, but Legend got a third in spite of being gated by one of the judges!

legendjoelamha3rd06.jpg

Thank you for having a look at our boys and girls we are so proud of and we’re looking forward to 2007! Happy New Year!

Dawn :saludando:

You guys sure have a fabulous program going, and your results prove it! I also love the new ad at the top of the LB page, that Catch is really something else! :D
default_wub.png
:

Dawn,

Those pictures are outstanding!!!

I LOVE your tiny Arrow!! To me, he is just about perfect in every way!! :))))

Susan O.

Great horses, great pictures, and great people. Congratulations and Happy New Year.

Tony & Carol

fantastic pictures i love the few spot,
default_wub.png
: i would love to go someday but im scared of flying so to see all these fantasic pictures is a pleasure, i bet the atmosphere is electric!!!!

thank you for sharing your horses are amazing

Happy New Years Eve to you too! I love seeing the pictures! You have some beautiful horses! Looks like alot of fun too!

~Karen

GORGEOUS horses and show pictures!! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

You guys own that GORGIOUS appy that i've been seeing in all the magizines dont you? The 'Refinement without Fragility' add ...that horse! I've been drooling over him all year, he is just amazing.

I never get tired of show pictures, you did wonderful. Congrats!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Have a great 2007!!!!
default_smile.png

:aktion033: Congrats on your wins.....My hubby himself is slowly getting towards showing. I think he just might get hooked too if he went to a show and won. He's never been to a mini show before so we will see what next year hold in store for us. Gorgeous horseys though...Good luck with next year..

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!! Want to thank all of you for your wonderful comments and encouragement. Hope to meet you at the shows this year!!!!!

Dawn :saludando:

Back